Sentence games are great for learning about sentences. Today I have a free printable sentence games for you! Homeschoolers and afterschoolers alike will enjoy this learning games for kids – Free Smore Sentence Game!
First Grade Resources
- Spelling Games
- Favorite K/1st File Folder Games
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- FREE Noun Verb Food Sort
- Smore Sentence Game
- Printables Page (by subject)
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun Verb Sorting Game
- Homeschooling Plan – 1st Grade
- 1st Grade Book Report
- 1st Grade Summer Learning
- Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
Smore Sentences Game
This sentence games is geared at first grade, but can be easily used in Kindergarten and 2nd grade as well.
To make this sentence games, print out cards on cardstock with optional front.
During your turn draw 1 card. Now it is the next player’s turn. Continue drawing one on your turn (or as directed on your card) until you complete a complete smore sentence. Set sentence aside and continue playing until the cards are gone. Whoever has the most complete sentences at the end of the game wins.
HINT: I have the kids make verbal or written sentences for each of the “Smore Sentences” they made at the end too!
Download FREE Smore Sentences Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!