Help kids learn to start building sentences using Dolch sight words with this free printable Cut and Paste Sentence Building Worksheets. This is a great activity for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students.
Cut and Paste Sentence Building Worksheets
Once kids are reading and writing words it is time to piece those words together to make sentences! But for many Preschool, Pre K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade children it is difficult for them to understand sequencing and spacing.
These kindergarten cut and paste sentence building worksheets are such a fun way to introduce sentences to kids in a creative, non-stressful way.
Pre Primer Sight Word Sentences
Pre Primer Sentences
Each of the sight word sentence builder worksheets are made up of pre primer sight words plus the following extra words: ball, Mom, He, bugs, and fun.
Start out by reading the sentence at the top of the kindergarten sight word sentences worksheets. Next students will color the words; a different color for each word so they know which letters make a word. Then, students will trace the words to strengthen fine motor skills and work on spelling. Now kindergartens and preschoolers with cut and paste the sight words to build the sentence. Finally, students will write the sentence in the ruled line provided.
These cut and paste sentences for kindergarten provide such a varied approach for mastering a variety of skills. Plus you will love that they are no prep – just print and learn!
Preschool Sight Words Activities
Free pre k sight words activities to make learning fun:
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads Preschool Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, first grade worksheets, and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Download Building Sentences
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!