Help kids learn to start building sentences using Dolch sight words they already know. This is a great activity for Preschool and Kindergarten age kids.
Language Arts Activities
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Disney Princess Inspired Readers
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Ice Cream Upper / Lower Case match
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Kindergarten Spelling Practice Activity
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Word Family Sliders (color, cut, slide and READ!)
Kindergarten Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
Once kids are reading and writing words it is time to piece those words together to make sentences! But for many Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids it is difficult for them to understand sequencing and spacing.
These kindergarten cut and paste sentence worksheets are such a fun way to introduce sentences to kids in a creative, non-stressful way.
Sentence Building Worksheets
There are 15 free printable Sentence Building Worksheets for kids with a unique sentence made up of pre-primer sight words plus ball, Mom, He, bugs, and fun.
Kids will get practice reading, coloring, tracing, cutting and pasting, and writing the sentence.
Great Picture Books for Kids
Download Building Sentences
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Download Link <<