This money cut and paste book is a fun, gentle introduction to American coins and their value. This free is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade.
Cut and Paste Money Worksheets
This is a fun introduction to American money and its value. Included in the book is the: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, one dollar, and five dollar.
This free printable has a lot of options depending on your child’s age. The cut and paste Money book is geared towards preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade students.
Learning About Money
Kids will have fun learning about American money with this fun cut and paste book.
The book includes a cover and a page on each of the following: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, one dollar, and five dollar.
For each page your child will:
- cut and paste the money
- cut and paste the money word
- trace the money value
Included in the download are both color and black and white options.
Money Activities for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Parts of a Dollar Flip Book
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Bankable Spelling Words
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Free Money Mini Book
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Color the Coins Discrimination Worksheets
Download Free Money Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Download <<
>> TEACHERS Download <<