Cut and paste worksheets give kids a hands-on way to practice skills. These skills can be anything, including reading, math, science and more. Read on to find plenty of resources for you to use today that will keep little hands busy learning!
Cut and Paste Worksheets
Using cut and glue worksheets in the classroom gives kids the opportunity to learn important skills in a fun way. Cut and paste activities are hands-on, which helps to engage the child as they work on finding the correct answers. With only a few supplies (scissors, glue and a printable), kids will learn reading, math and more!
Looking for more free worksheets for kids Prek-8th grade? We have over 1 million pages conveniently arranged by subject and by grade.
Free Cut and Paste Worksheets
These free worksheets for kids are great for helping toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and 1st grade students work on a variety of skills as they strengthen fine motor skills. Just scroll the freebies below and click on the title of the activity you want to see more about. Then scroll through the post to the bottom of the page and click on the TEXT LINK that says download. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to print and save.
Cut and Paste Math Worksheets
Counting, shapes, numbers … these are just a few of the math skill kids will learn with these cut and paste activities. Kids will work on their fine motor skills as they cut and paste the answers where they need to go. Since these activities are hands-on, kids will be engaged and have fun as they learn important math skills.
- Bee Number Cut and Paste Worksheet – Kids will practice numbers as they count and match the honeycombs and bees.
- Money Cut and Paste Book – Here’s a great cut and paste activity for kids to show off their money skills.
- Shapes Cut and Paste Activities – These cut and paste activities will help kids learn shapes quickly.
- Acorn Cut and Paste Math Worksheets – These math worksheets will give kids the practice they need to learn numbers.
- Cut and Paste Monkeys – This math worksheet will give kids counting practice as they match bananas to monkeys.
- Count to 20 Review – This cut and paste worksheet will help kids practice numbers 1-20!
- Cut and Paste Shapes Book – When it comes to learning shapes, this cut and paste book is super fun!
- Count and Match Cut and Paste Worksheet – Practice counting with this winter cut and paste worksheet.
Cut and Paste Reading Worksheets
Pick your favorite cut and paste activity to help kids learn important reading skills. Kids practice letter identification and order, sight words, CVC words, and vowels in a fun and engaging way. Themes include the “cold lady” who swallowed snow, flowers, farms and more! After completing these worksheets, kids will be more prepared to dive into the world of reading.
- Farm Themed ABC Order Cut and Paste Activities – Life on the farm has never been so much fun as it is with this cut and paste activity.
- Alphabet Cut and Paste Crafts – Here’s a fun way to learn the alphabet while practicing fine motor skills!
- Flower Word Family Cut and Paste – This cut and paste activity gives kids a way to practice word families.
- Long Vowel and Short Vowel Cut and Paste Worksheets – Kids will be vowel experts by the time they’re done with these fun worksheets.
- Cut and Paste Missing Letters Worksheet – Kids will get to show off what they know about the alphabet with this worksheet.
- CVC Short O Cut and Paste Book – Looking for short o practice? This cut and paste activity is perfect for it!
- Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste Worksheet – Work on reading skills by matching beginning sounds to pictures in this worksheet.
- Alphabet Cut and Paste Book – Learn the alphabet while having fun with this cut and paste activity.
- Reading Mixed Vowel CVC Words Cut and Paste – Give kids more reading practice with this CVC cut and paste activity.
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Book with Writing Practice – Practice the alphabet and writing with one, fun activity!
- Read, Write, Cut and Paste: CVC – Learn to read simple CVC words with this cut and paste worksheet.
- Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow Cut and Paste Sequencing Activity – This cut and paste activity combines a beloved story with sequencing.
More Cut and Paste Worksheets
Looking for even more cut and paste fun? These free preschool cut and paste printable worksheets give kids the opportunity to practice cutting skills and work on science, as well as more reading and math. No matter what skill needs to be learned, there’s a cut and paste worksheet that will get kids excited to learn about it.
- Parts of a Flower Cut and Paste Activity – Learning the parts of a flower has never been so easy and fun!
- Cut and Paste Worksheets – These cut and paste worksheets will give kids practice comparing similarities and differences as they match two halves of different objects.
- Fall Sequence of Events Worksheets – These sequence of events worksheets include cut and paste activities.
- Cut and Paste Hearts Worksheet – Kids will love matching the sides of each heart with this cut and past worksheet.
- Valentine’s Day Rhyming Cut and Paste Worksheet – Get your rhyming practice in with this adorable Valentine’s Day worksheet.
- Summer Cut and Paste Worksheets – This summer-themed packet will give kids practice with letters, numbers and shapes!
- Christmas Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets – Learn all about shapes this Christmas with this cut and paste activity.
- Cut and Paste an Alien Face – Here’s a fun cut and paste worksheet that kids will love!
- Christmas Cut and Paste Math Worksheets – Here’s another holiday-themed worksheet that kids will love!
- Living and Non-Living Things Sort – This cut and paste worksheet will give kids some science practice as they sort between living and non-living things.
- Cute Cactus Craft for Valentines Day – super cute free pritnable craft perfect for February
No matter what skill kids need to learn, a cut and paste worksheet will give them the practice they need. Numbers, letters and more can easily be learned with these hands-on worksheets.