Cut and paste worksheets give kids a hands-on way to practice a variety of skills. These free cut and paste worksheets include reading, math, science and more. These cut and paste activities are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th graders.
Cut and Paste Worksheets
Using cut and paste worksheets gives kids the opportunity to learn important skills in a fun way. We have lots of cut and glue worksheets for preschoolers, kindergartner, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students. These cut and paste activities are hands-on, which helps to engage the child as they work on finding the correct answers. These cut and paste worksheets pdf make learning fun! Looking for more free worksheets for kids Prek-8th grade? We have over 1 million pages conveniently arranged by subject and by grade.
Free Cut and Paste Worksheets
These free worksheets for kids are great for helping students work on a variety of skills as they strengthen fine motor skills. Just scroll through the freebies below and click on the title of the activity you want to see more about. Then scroll through the post to the bottom of the page and click on the TEXT LINK that says >> _____ <<. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to print and save.
We’ve included kindergarten cut and paste worksheets and preschool cut and paste worksheets plus ideas for older students as well!
Cut and Paste Math Worksheets
Counting, shapes, numbers . . . these are just a few of the math skill kids will learn with these cut and paste kindergarten worksheets. Kids will work on their fine motor skills as they cut and paste the answers where they need to go. Since each of these cut and paste activity ideas are hands-on, kids will be engaged and have fun as they learn important math skills.
- ✂️️ Cut and Paste Shapes Printable – When it comes to learning shapes, this cut and paste book is super fun!
- Kids will practice numbers as they count and match the honeycombs and bees.
- ✂️️ Cut and Paste Money Worksheets – Here’s a great cut and paste activity for kids to show off their money skills.
- Shapes Cut and Paste Activities – These cut and paste activities will help kids learn shapes quickly.
- ? Acorn Cut and Paste Math Worksheets – These math worksheets will give kids the practice they need to learn numbers.
- Cut and Paste Monkeys – This math worksheet will give kids counting practice as they match bananas to monkeys.
- Count to 20 Review – This cut and paste worksheet will help kids practice numbers 1-20!
- Count and Match Cut and Paste Worksheet – Practice counting with this winter cut and paste worksheet.
- ? Sandcastle Subtraction Craft to cut, solve, and paste
- ? Count to 10 Math Craft – Ice Cream Counting Printable
- ? Shape Flower Craft for kindergartners
- ? St Patricks Day Math Worksheets cut and paste activity
- ❤️ Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets – hundreds chart cut and paste activity
- ⛄ Snowman Math craft to practice addition and subtraction within 10
- ? Thanksgiving Math Worksheets cut and paste
- ? Crayon Colors Printable Craft
- ? Fishing Number Bond Craft
Cut and Paste Reading Worksheets
Pick your favorite cut and paste worksheets pdf to help kids learn important reading skills. Kids practice letter identification and order, sight words, CVC words, and vowels in a fun and engaging way. Themes include the “cold lady” who swallowed snow, flowers, farms and more! After completing these worksheets, kids will be more prepared to dive into the world of reading.
- ?? Farm ABC Order Worksheets – Life on the farm has never been so much fun as it is with this cut and paste activity.
- ? Farm Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
- ✂️️ ABC crafts for uppercase letters – Here’s a fun way to learn the alphabet while practicing fine motor skills!
- Super cute Free Printable Letter Crafts for uppercase letters
- Lowercase alphabet crafts – just print, color, cut, and paste
- ? Flower cut and paste word family worksheets – This cut and paste activity gives kids a way to practice word families.
- Read Trace Write Sentences Worksheets (includes cut and paste part)
- ✂️️ Identifying long and short vowel sounds worksheets pdf – Kids will be vowel experts by the time they’re done with these fun worksheets.
- ❄️️ Cut and Paste Free Sight Word Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Missing Letters Worksheet – Kids will get to show off what they know about the alphabet with this worksheet.
- ✂️️ CVC Words Book to color, cut and paste short a words
- ✂️️ Short E CVC Words cut and paste activity
- ✂️️ CVC worksheets cut and paste pdf for short i words.
- ✂️️ Short O Worksheets – Looking for short o CVC words practice? Try this cut and paste activity.
- ✂️️ Cut and Paste short u cvc words booklet
- Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste Worksheet – Work on reading skills by matching beginning sounds to pictures in this worksheet.
- ✂️️ Cut and paste alphabet worksheets – Learn the alphabet while having fun with this cut and paste activity.
- Reading Mixed Vowel CVC Words Cut and Paste – Give kids more reading practice with this CVC cut and paste activity.
- Read, Write, Cut and Paste: CVC – Learn to read simple CVC words with this cut and paste worksheet.
- ❄️️ There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow activities cut and paste activity that combines a beloved story with sequencing.
- ✂️️Sight Words Cut and Paste Sentences printable pages for early readers
- Cut and Paste Contraction Games
- ✂️️ Cut and paste alphabet worksheets with tracer lines
Cut and Paste Activities
Looking for even more cut and paste fun? These free preschool cut and paste printable worksheets give kids the opportunity to practice cutting skills and work on science, as well as more reading and math. No matter what skill needs to be learned, there’s a cut and paste worksheet that will get kids excited to learn about it.
- ? Farm Cutting Practice with cute cut and paste activity
- Parts of a Flower Cut and Paste Activity – Learning the parts of a flower has never been so easy and fun!
- Cut and Paste Worksheets – These cut and paste worksheets will give kids practice comparing similarities and differences as they match two halves of different objects.
- ? Fall Sequence Worksheets – These sequence of events worksheets include cut and paste activities.
- Cut and Paste Hearts Worksheet – Kids will love matching the sides of each heart with this cut and past worksheet.
- ❤️ Valentine’s day cut and paste worksheets – Get your rhyming practice in with this adorable Valentine’s Day worksheet.
- Summer Cut and Paste Worksheets – This summer-themed packet will give kids practice with letters, numbers and shapes!
- ? Christmas Cut and Paste – Learn all about shapes this Christmas with this cut and paste activity.
- Cut and Paste an Alien Face – Here’s a fun cut and paste worksheet that kids will love!
- ? Christmas Math Worksheets – Festive cut and paste math worksheet that kids will love!
- Living and Non-Living Things Sort – This cut and paste worksheet will give kids some science practice as they sort between living and non-living things.
- ? Cactus Valentine craft – super cute free printable craft perfect for February
No matter what skill kids need to learn, a cut and paste worksheet will give them the practice they need. Numbers, letters and more can easily be learned with these hands-on worksheets.
Worksheets for Grade 1
If you have a 1st grader and you are looking for more fun, hands on 1st grade Worksheets, games and activities to make learning fun – you will love these resources!
- 100 Books 1st Graders can Read Themselves with free 1st grade reading books pdf free
- Fun-to-Read Chapter Books for 1st Graders
- Free Printable 1st Grade Book Report template
- Kid favorite, FREE Cut and Paste Worksheets for a variety of subjects!
- Sight Words Printable List
- First Grade Word Search
- Phonics Dab the th worksheets
- sh, ch, th word Digraph Games
- Ending Blends Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Cut and Paste L Blends Worksheets
- LOTS more free printable phonics worksheets and games
Free printable worksheets for 1st grade
Looking for even more grade 1 worksheets to review skills while having fun? Check out these resources:
- 1st Grade Reading Games – Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
- Fun, hands-on Counting Coins Games
- Over 500 pages of Kindergarten Writing Prompts Free
- Sentence Scramble Worksheets
- Princess Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Time Puzzles make learning to use a clock FUN
- Gumball Math Worksheets to practice addition & subtraction
- Crack the Code Worksheets for practicing math while having fun
- Bingo Shapes Game
- Color the Coin Money Coloring Pages
- Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery
- Printable Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Free Hundreds Tens and Ones Worksheets
- Free printable 1st grade math worksheets
1st Grade Science
Dive into some outrageousl fun science with our hands-on experiments and first grade worksheets
- Solar System Worksheets Pack
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable template
- EASY Lemon Battery Experiment
- 12 Hands-on Battery Experiment Ideas for Kids
- Mind-blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Magnet experiments for Kids
- Balloon Solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities plus other projects
- Phases of the Moon for Kids – worksheets, activities, Oreo moon phases, and more
- Weather Unit with worksheets and hands-on weather activities for kids
- Learn the planet names with this Solar System for Kids Lesson plus tons of other Solar System Project Ideas
Grade 1 Science
Plus don’t miss these worksheets for grade 1
- Learn about Animal Classifications for Kids with these free printable cootie catchers
- Lots of 1st Grade Science Projects
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Dive into the amazing world of botany with this plants for kids lessons
- Learn about LOTS of life cycles for kids (panda, spider, watermelon, bee, sunflower, spider, and more!)
- TONS of fun Human Body for Kids activities, expeirments, and free printables too!
- Free Scientific Method Worksheets
Free first grade worksheets
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables. Plus don’t miss all our fun, free, and immersive history lessons for kids and our other worksheet for grade 1
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!