Help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children practice their shapes and work on visual recognition with this super cute, free printable Christmas cut and paste. Print the pdf file with these cut and paste Christmas printables and print in color or blackline. This is such a fun Christmas Math activity for December!
Christmas Cut and Paste
Grab this free Christmas Worksheet that will help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartner work on not only fine motor skills, but shape recognition too! This Christmas worksheet is such a fun way to make learning fun during the month of December! Kids will cut and paste the shapes on the Christmas Tree to decorate the holiday tree. You can print the activity in color or black and white to save on printer ink costs.
Cut and Paste Christmas Printables
Christmas shapes worksheet
This Christmas worksheet for Preschoolers helps children practice fine motor skills, preschool shapes, and work on visual discrimination while having fun with a Christmas math activity for kindergarten!
- Pick whether you are doing the color or black and white shape worksheet and print as many pages as you need for your kids
- If you use the black and white Christmas tree page, use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to color your tree green and your various shape ornaments as you like
- Use scissors to care cut out the shapes at the bottom of the page
- Match the shape to the same shape spot on the Christmas tree and use a glue stick to affix
Christmas Books for Kids
Looking for a few new Christmas picture books to add to your collection – these are super sweet books your child will love reading over and over again!
Looking for more fun, FREE, engaging Christmas themed math activities and worksheets for kids? You will love these:
- Christmas Word Problems – solve the Christmas addition and subtraction problems using hands-on, printable Christmas tree and ornament manipulative
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture color by code to practice counting to 100 while revealing the holiday image
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets using bingo dauber markers
- Christmas Math 4th Grade solve addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to add pretty ornaments and presents to your Christmas tree.
- Free Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheet
- Gingerbread Addition – Practice addition three ways with this fun Gingerbread addition game
- Christmas Fact Families practice addition and subtraction with 1st Grade Math Christmas Worksheets
- Roll and Cover Math Christmas Tree activity for preschool and kindergarten age children
- Cut and Paste Christmas Math Worksheets – practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing to complete the Christmas tree with festive decorations.
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets to help 1st grade and second grade students practice addition and subtraction in December
- Christmas Math Activities for prek and kinder age students working on patterns. Use the task cards and these Christmas playdough mats to decorate the gingerbread houses with this Christmas math printable.
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles make practicing math fun during the holidays with kindergartners
- Christmas Counting Book – help children practice counting to 30 as they add the correct number of decorations to the math trees and write numbers 1-30.
- Count to 20 with these super cute, free printable Math Christmas Tree Puzzles
- Magical How to Grow a Candy Cane Activity
- Polar Express Worksheets
- Free December Writing Prompts
- Alphabet Gingerbread Printables
- Count to 20 Christmas Playdough Mats
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printables
- Christmas BINGO Printable Game
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets for Kids
- Sight Word Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Gingerbread Math Puzzles
- Grinch Worksheets
- Christmas Printables Word Family Activity
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn about shapes? You will love these free shape printables:
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Teaching Shapes to Preschoolers with Pirate Printable Reader
- Monster Preschool Shapes Playdough mats
- Chocolate Shape Mats
- Free Printable Shape Flashcards
- Build a Snowman – Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Mats
- Pumpkin Shape Matching
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Trace & Erase Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Mats
- Leaf Shapes for Kids
- Trace the Shape
- Shape Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shapes Printable
- Shape Constellation Flashlight Printable
- Free Shape Puzzles Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Free Printable Road Shapes
- Free Shape Bingo Game
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Free Shape Games
- Flower Shape Mats
- Ice Cream Shape Mats
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- Carrot Shape Mats
Christmas Shapes Cut & Paste Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (includes individual classrooms =)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!