Looking for a fun way to get kids to practice ABC order, order months and days of the week? These fun cut and paste worksheets are just what you’ve been looking for. Download pdf file with ABC Order Cut and Paste with a cute farm themed activity sheet. These abc order worksheets are the perfect way to review or practice alphabetical order with kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students.
ABC order cut and paste
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homseschooler – you will love this fun free printable for helping kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to work on days of the week order and alphabetical order too. Use these with a farm theme, in a learning center, as extra practice, summer learning, or any other supplemental activity you like.
ABC order worksheets
ABC Order Activities
Print as many pages of these black and white free worksheets as you need for each student in your class. There are three worksheets in this abc cut and paste pack.
- ordering the alphabet
- ordering the months of the year a
- ordering days of the week.
ABC Cut and Paste
These activity sheets are so easy to use and they’re practically no prep. Just print the activity sheet you need at the time and introduce it to your students. These are so handy, even ESL students can do them easily.
- Show the kids what the numbers mean if you are using the months and days of the week sheets. That they need to cut and paste the days in order (according to the number).
- Before they start cutting and pasting, have them color in the days and the graphics.
- Check to see if they’ve done the order correctly before they start pasting the strips.
- For the ABC order page, be sure to show the kids that they need to paste the cards from left to right and downwards.
For my ELL kids, I get them to work on these one step at a time as I check their work. Sometimes, I have them seated next to classmates who can do the work collaboratively with them. The ABC order activity works well in a group.
Looking for more fun farm activities to add to a farm week? Check out these ideas and free printables:
- Kids will have fun exploring life on the farm while improving fine motor skills with these Farm Coloring Pages
- Dive deeper into life on the farm with this HUGE, 220+ page Farm Unit that includes tons of literacy, many, science, and social studies printables, experiments, and hands on games
- C is for Cow is a super cute, hands-on Farm Unit for Prek / K
- Help kids learn the names of baby animals with these baby animals activities printables
- Help kids works on using scissors with these free and clever Farm cutting practice worksheets or these simpler Farm Cutting Practice Strips
- 60+ Farm Activities for kids that will make learning FUN
- Work on visual discrimination with these Farm hidden pictures printable
- Kids will love working on visual discrimination with these fun Farm I Spy Printables
- Farm free printable books for beginning readers to help kids improve reading skills while making and reading their own book
- Practice counting and writing numbers 1-10 with these Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Kids will have fun revealing the hidden pictures in these Color by Number Farm Animals
- Preschool farm activities free are a great way to practice math and literacy while having fun
Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Shape Worksheets
- Short o Words Cut and paste worksheets
- Long and Short Vowels Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Money Worksheets
- Sentences Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Flower word family cut and paste activity
- Alphabet Cut and paste Worksheets
Free ABC order worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.