Your child will love these playful farm cutting worksheets! This cutting practice activity is a FUN way to help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children improve coordination and hand muscles as they learn to use scissors. There are a variety of cutting activities for preschoolers using these cutting practice worksheets. From plowing the fields to helping farm baby animals getting to their moms, shape cut and sort to a cute farm cut and paste worksheet – these are as cute as they are FUN! Simply print pdf file with free printable cutting activities for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn with cutting activities for kids.
Cutting Practice Worksheets
Get ready for an outrageously fun farm cutting pratice using free printable cutting practice worksheets! Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners need the practice to refine those motor skills. Funny story – my hubby was apparently almost held back in Kindergarten because his teacher felt he couldn’t cut well enough. So whether you are following your child’s interests or are working on cutting activities for toddlers – you are going to LOVE these farm printables! These farm worksheets are great for parents, teacher, and homeschoolers to go with a farm theme, summer learning, extra practice, or enrichment activity as a cutting activities for kindergarten.
Free printable cutting activities for preschoolers
Cutting worksheets preschool
I am pretty excited about these farm themed, cutting worksheets. I created them for my 4 year old who love, love, loves cutting! These not only give her the cutting fun she keeps asking for, but I was able to sneak in a whole lot of learning at the same time.
- follow directions to glue the black & white farm scene in order from 1 to 6 (kids love the peak-a-boo cow hidden in the barn!)
- learn the names of both mother & baby farm animals
- help the farmer plow the field
- follow the route the apples took as they fell off the tree
Free cutting practice worksheets
- help water get up through the roots to the flowers
- cut & sort vegetables: root, climbing, and general vegetables (plus learn the names of lots of vegetables and practice counting by putting them in order from 1 to 8)
- help the farmer rake the fall leaves and make a mobile
- practice shapes and learning the names of fruit as you help match them to the correct tree
Free Cutting Printables
Our favorite cutting practice activity is making this open the flap farm activity. Simply color the farm animals, barn, tractor, and farmer. THen cut along the dotted lines and use glue to paste the images to make a cute farm craft for kids while practicing using scissors.
Kindergarten cutting worksheets
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Sequencing Cards – farm to table jam, milk, bread, chocolate, eggs, and orange juice (matching sequencing worksheets)
- Farm Kindergarten Sight Words Games
- Printable Farm CVC Words Activity
- Money Farm Worksheets
- Tractor Worksheets for practicing making alphabet letters
- Farm cutting practice worksheets
- Fun-to-Read Farm Books for Preschool
- Lots of CLEVER Farm Activities for Kids
- Farm Alphabet Mats
- Counting Farm Animals Readers
- Super cute free printable Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- C is for Cow letter of the week unit with crafts, activities, and printables for kids
- Farm Writing Prompts or these On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Printable Puzzle Farm animals and their babies
- Farm Free printable books for beginning readers
- Life on the Farm Hidden pictures printable worksheets
- Farm Building Sentences Cut and Paste Reader
- Seasons worksheet about life on the farm
- Farm Color Sorting Printable
- Super cute Farm Coloring Pages
- Farm ABC Order Worksheets
- Free Farm Color by Number Worksheets for workign on number recognition
- Do-a-Dot NUMBERS Farm Worksheets
- Kindergarten Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- Educational Farm Activities
- CUTE Preschool Farm Activities Free Worksheets to work on a variety of skills
- Huge set of Free Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Counting farm animals worksheet pages for numbers 1-10
- Printable Farm Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- HUGE Farm Animals Worksheet Pack with lots of math and literacy for early learners
- Farm themed free printable cutting activities for preschoolers
- Number Sense Puzzles – Farm Activities for Preschoolers
- Farm Animal Tracing Worksheets
- FREE Farm Animal Puppet Printables
- Farm Writing Numbers in Words Worksheets
- Simple Sentences for Kindergarten Worksheet – Farm theme
- I Spy Farm Animals Printables
- LOTs of ideas in this Farm Theme Preschool
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Simple machines for kids projects, lesson plans, printables, and more!
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- We also have reading list like this 1st grade reading books pdf to help you pick engaging books for kids!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Plus don’t miss this outrageously fun Human Body Project
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Teach kids to tell time with this huge pack of printable time puzzles
Free printable cutting activities for preschoolers pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Love all of this….great job Beth!
Thank you Beth Gordon! Your site is awesome.It’s a big help esp.during this time.My kids enjoyed working with your creative and engaging activities.Literally a life changer for me.You are an angel in disguise.
Thank you, so much great work 🙂