Kids are going to love practicing sight words with this ice cream worksheets! Children will simply cut and paste ice cream printables to make sentences. Then kindergarten, first grade and 2nd graders will color in the free ice cream printables. Finally children will read the sightw word readers and answer the questions on the summer worksheets at the end to work on reading comprehension. Simply print pdf file with Ice Cream Printables and you are ready to play and learn with this summer activity for kids!
Ice Cream Worksheets
I am so excited to share my new Create-Your-Own Reader Series! The first one is perfect for summer – Yummy Ice Cream! These free printable emergent readers allow kindergarteners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to gain reading fluency by practicing with these sight word readers. Basically, they will color the ice cream coloring pages, then fill in the book by completing the sentences cut and paste. This ice cream activity for kids will give them some fantastic practice building sentences. The summer reader is made up mostly of Pre-Primer, Primer, and 1st grade sight words. There is also a worksheet of reading comprehension questions.
Free Ice Cream Printables
ice cream worksheets printable
My 1st grader was having trouble putting words together into a sentence so I have been creating various free printables to help kids learn about sentences. This Create-Your-Own Reader just may be my favorite!
ice cream worksheets for kindergarten
Complete directions are included in the free printable, but basically you are going to print front and back to make a black and white, empty Farm Reader.
Your child will:
- Color the book
- Cut out the word strips and paste them onto the appropriate page to make sentences
- Read the book (because now it has words)
- Optional: Answer the questions on the Reading Comprehension Worksheet included.
Sight Word Readers
- Super Hero Readers (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Princess Readers (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Reading the Easy Way
- Making Sense of Reading Levels (and what books to pick for kids of every reading level!)
Don’t miss all our free printable worksheets for kindergarten and kindergarten activites with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, first grade worksheets, and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
Cut and Paste Worksheets
Looking for more kid-favorite, free cut and paste worksheets? Check out these resources:
- Cut and Paste Short U Worksheets
- Ice Cream Cut and Paste Worksheets to make a Sight Word Reader
- Flower word family cut and paste worksheets
- Trigraph Cut and Paste Worksheets
- ABC Order Farm Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Free Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Long and Short Vowels Worksheets
- Acorn Cut and Paste Math Worksheets for 1st grade
- Money Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Free Cut and Paste Sentences
- Animal Classifications Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Free Alphabet Cut and Paste Worksheets with writing pracctice
Free printable ice cream worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply