Kids will love practicing Primer Sight Words with this fun, free printable game. This can be used with kids of any age, but is geared at Kindergarten sight words.
This is a fun, free printable game to help kids of all age practice key sight words!
There are several editions of Crazy Roads Sight Words Game including Pre-Primer, Primer (this one) , and 1st Grade editions.
This is such a great way for kids of all ages to master these words they will be reading and spelling over and over throughout their lives.
Crazy Roads Primer Sight Words Game
FREE Kindergarten Resources
- 50 Books Kindergartners can Read Themselves (printable bookmarks)
- A to Z Letter Find
- Add a Vowel Spelling Practice
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Kindergarten Sliders
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
Download Crazy Road Primer Sight Words Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!