Help your child pick a variety of books at the library with this handy Disney Cars inspired Library Book Log.
This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.
More Cars Kids Activities
FREE Cars Readers for Kids (Preschool-2nd Grade)
FREE Cars Punctuation File Folder Game (1st-2nd Grade)
- FREE Cars Reward Charts for Kids
FREE Cars Library Book Logs
As a homeschool Mom we go to the library. We go there a lot. To help my kids become more independent at the library, while still picking a variety of books I came up with these fun Disney Cars Inspired Library Book Logs.
How to Use Cars Library Book Logs
- Fill them out ahead of time with the book title & author so your child can practice finding books themselves.
- Have your child write down books as they go. Then use the log as a bookmark during the week and as a record of what books need to be returned at the next library visit.
- Use the category log to allow your child to pick books from different categories while at the library. We choose a non-fiction science book (typically to learn more about an animal), non-fiction history book (information about a particular period of history), classic (usually one I pick for them), Fiction (of your child’s choice), and more.
There are several styles so your family can use them in the way that works best for your unique family!
HINT: To save on printer ink just laminate the charts and use repeatedly with dry erase markers.
Keep Kids Reading with Disney Cars
A little Disney fun with Cars will children keep reading at our house, how about yours?
Download Disney Cars Inspired Book Logs
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share this post, not the printable)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Graphos
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!