Help kids learn to navigate the library, find the major areas of a library, learn about the different book genres, authors, and the Dewey decimal system with these free printable library scavenger hunts.
Library Scavenger Hunt
Alphabet Practice for Kids
- Alphabet Mini Books (cut, fold, and color; book for each letter of the alphabet)
- ALPHABET Bingo Marker Mystery Puzzles
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE Library Scavenger Hunt
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!