Families will love getting outside and getting fresh air and exercise while celebrating Easter with their community using this easter scavenger hunt. This simple, free printable, easter scavenger hunt ideas is a fun easter activity for kids. You can keep your distance and even participate at different times with our no prep neighborhood easter scavenger hunt. Use these easter egg hunt printables with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and for family fun! Simply print pdf file with easter scavenger hunt clues and you are ready to play this easter activities for kids!
Easter scavenger hunt
This Easter have some fun going on a no candy Easter scavenger hunt you can do with your neighbors, downtown businesses, or as a family at home. Whether your whole community joins in, your church group, or you hide the printable easter scavenger hunt clues around your house or yard – this is such a clever easter scavengr hunt ideas. This is virtually on prep for you – print the easter scavenger hunt clues, hide them, and you are ready to try this easter activities for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Neighborhood easter egg hunt
Neighborhood easter egg hunt ideas
- Ask your neighbours to join in by taping a page inside their window with the image facing out, on their front lawn, on their mailbox, or front fence. Anywhere that it will be visual from when walking by.
- Print out one checklist page for each child – again the scavenger hunt list can be printed in color or black and white.
Easter scavenger hunt list
In the upper righ of the easter printable are numbers. These numbers are to help communities organize themselves so that the scavenger hunt clues are evenly distributed and every house doens’t pick to display the Easter bunny and no one features the carrot, for example.
Your family will put in your window the clue that features the same last 2 digits as your house number. So if your address was 202 Main Street, this would be your clue. This would also be your clue if you lived at 258 Main Street.
There are 14 different clues for families to seek out, so neighbors will have one of fourteen clues in their window.
- Don’t worry if not everyone participates, every 14 houses the clues will repeat themselves so you shouldn’t have to walk to far to find another bunny.
- Famlies wont have to walk too far with young children who get tired easily, there should be 14 houses around you that display all the clues you need.
- If your family likes longer walks, that’s great! Use this for counting practice for children, have multiple neighbours post the same image. Children can place multiple ticks or tally marks next to that image and add them up when they get home after their walk. Older children can figure out the fraction or percent of items displayed if you want to sneak in some math practice and fun learning activity.
Easter scavenger hunt clues
- Place the checklist on a clipboard or similar and give them to your child with a marker, crayon or pencil to mark off what they find.
- Walk around the neighbourhood and mark off the images as you find them. This is not only a lot of fun playing I Spy around your block, but is also a great chance to work on visual discrimination, have fun with an Easter Game for the whole family, and get some exercise too! Win – Win!
Neighborhood easter ideas
For those with very young children who won’t be able to handle a walk around the neighbourhood, you could place the images around your house, in different rooms, in your backyard for your children to find and mark off the checklist.
Community easter egg hunt ideas
These pages come in both black and white as well as colour for you to choose from. With the black and white copies, children can color or decorate the images as they wish.
If you want to do this as a family, simply hide the clues around your home or backyard and let the kids enjoy an egg hunt that is low prep!
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Lesson Plan for Preschool or our Easter Books for PReschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Easter scavenger hunt outside
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply