This Cars punctuation games is sure to make practicing punctuation FUN for Kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade kids!
1st Grade Worksheets
- Spelling Games
- Favorite K/1st File Folder Games
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- FREE Noun Verb Food Sort
- Smore Sentence Game
- Printables Page (by subject)
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun Verb Sorting Game
- Homeschooling Plan – 1st Grade
- 1st Grade Book Report
- 1st Grade Summer Learning
- Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
Here is a fun way for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade homeschoolers to practice the punctuation they’ve learned in language arts. This free printable Punctuation Car File Folder Game is easy to make and can be used over and over again.
To start out, you will need to print the directions, cars, and game board. I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating for durability.
Next cut out all the car pieces.
Punctuation Games for First Grade
Glue the punctuation game on the inside of a file folder (one page on each side).
You can also glue the directions to the front of the file folder. This makes these such handy, reusable games that are easy to store!
To play this punctuation game, your student will put the car with the correct punctuation on the road after the sentence. All other cars can be stored in the parking spaces at the top.
So simple and FUN way to practice using the correct punctuation in sentences.
Print pages & laminate. Affix in file folder and use adhesive magnets for child to complete file folder game. These are wonderful as they can be used over and over.
Download FREE Cars Punctuation Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!