This super cute, free printable Car File Folder activity is a fun educational game for first grade and 2nd grade students. Use this cars theme punctuation games to make practicing adding punctuation (such a period, exclamation mark, and question mark) FUN for students.
This fun punctuation games is a great way to help children in grade 1 and grade 2 practice putting the correct punctuation at the end of sentences. This free printable language arts activity is sure to make learning fun. This free printable Car File Folder Game is easy to make and can be used over and over again. Students will put the correct punctuated car at the end of the road sentence where it belongs. The cute clipart and fun car theme will keep kids engaged.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this easy punctuation game for practicing declarative, exclamatory, interrogative, and imperative sentences. Use this as extra practice, center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool grammar curriculum.
Car File Folder
Punctuation games for kids
To start out, you will need to print the directions, cars, and game board. I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating for durability.
Next cut out all the car pieces.
First grade punctuation games
Glue the punctuation game on the inside of a file folder (one page on each side).
You can also glue the directions to the front of the file folder. This makes these such handy, reusable games that are easy to store!
Punctuation practice games
To play this punctuation game, your student will put the car with the correct punctuation on the road after the sentence. All other cars can be stored in the parking spaces at the top.
So simple and FUN way to practice using the correct punctuation in sentences.
Print pages & laminate. Affix in file folder and use adhesive magnets for child to complete file folder game. These are wonderful as they can be used over and over.
Cars Activities for Kids
- Crazy Roads Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Crazy Road Sight Word Games for 1st Grade, and Preschool Sight Words
- Make a work of art with this outrageously fun painting with cars activity
Practice sight words with these super cute, CARS free printable sight word books pdf (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Free Cars printable Book Log
Printable Cars Reward Charts
- 20 Printable Roadtrip Games
- Tracing Shapes activity driving hotwheels on the road
- Roadtrip Worksheets for learning a variety of skills
Cars Filefolder punctuation games (1st-2nd Grade)
- DIY Race Track Pool Noodle Activity for Kids
First Grade Printables
If you have a 1st grader and you are looking for more fun, hands on grade 1 worksheets, games and activities to make learning fun – you will love these resources!
- Over 5000+ pages of 1st grade Worksheets
- 100 Books 1st Graders can Read Themselves with free 1st grade reading books pdf
- Chapter Books for 1st Graders
- 1st Grade Book Report Template
- Free Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Solar System Worksheets Pack
- Printable Sight Words List
- First Grade Word Search Printable
- Free printable 1st grade math worksheets
- Gumball Math Worksheets to practice addition & subtraction
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable template
- 1st Grade Reading Games – Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
- Fun, hands-on Counting Coins Games
- Over 500 pages of Kindergarten Writing Prompts Free
- Sentence Scramble Worksheets
- Princess Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Time Puzzles make learning to use a clock FUN
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Discover 16 Countries for Kids
- Crack the Code Worksheets for practicing math while having fun
- Learn about Animal Classifications for Kids with these free printable cootie catchers
- Fun, hands-on History Lessons for kids
- Lots of 1st Grade Science Projects
- Don’t miss all our free first grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students.
Download FREE Cars Punctuation Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!