This super cute, free printable Car File Folder activity is a fun educational game for first grade and 2nd grade students. Use this cars theme punctuation games to make practicing adding punctuation (such a period, exclamation mark, and question mark) FUN for students.
This fun punctuation games is a great way to help children in grade 1 and grade 2 practice putting the correct punctuation at the end of sentences. This free printable language arts activity is sure to make learning fun. This free printable Car File Folder Game is easy to make and can be used over and over again. Students will put the correct punctuated car at the end of the road sentence where it belongs. The cute clipart and fun car theme will keep kids engaged.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this easy punctuation game for practicing declarative, exclamatory, interrogative, and imperative sentences. Use this as extra practice, center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool grammar curriculum.
Printable punctuation games
Punctuation games for 1st grade
To start out, you will need to print the directions, cars, and game board. I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating for durability.
Next cut out all the car pieces.
Punctuation practice games
Glue the punctuation game on the inside of a file folder (one page on each side).
You can also glue the directions to the front of the file folder. This makes these such handy, reusable games that are easy to store!
Free Punctuation Games
To play this punctuation game, your student will put the car with the correct punctuation on the road after the sentence. All other cars can be stored in the parking spaces at the top.
So simple and FUN way to practice using the correct punctuation in sentences.
Print pages & laminate. Affix in file folder and use adhesive magnets for child to complete file folder game. These are wonderful as they can be used over and over.
Cars Activities for Kids
- Crazy Roads Sight Word Games for Kindergarten, Crazy Road Sight Word Games for 1st Grade, and Preschool Sight Words
- Make a work of art with this outrageously fun painting with cars activity
Practice sight words with these super cute, CARS free printable sight word books pdf (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Free Cars printable Book Log
Printable Cars Reward Charts
- 20 Printable Roadtrip Games
- Tracing Shapes activity driving hotwheels on the road
- Roadtrip Worksheets for learning a variety of skills
Cars Filefolder punctuation games (1st-2nd Grade)
- DIY Race Track Pool Noodle Activity for Kids
First Grade Printables
If you have a 1st grader and you are looking for more fun, hands on 1st grade Worksheets, games and activities to make learning fun – you will love these resources!
- 100 Books 1st Graders can Read Themselves with free 1st grade reading books pdf free
- Fun-to-Read Chapter Books for 1st Graders
- Free Printable 1st Grade Book Report template
- Kid favorite, FREE Cut and Paste Worksheets for a variety of subjects!
- Sight Words Printable List
- Synonyms and antonyms worksheets
- First Grade Word Search
- Phonics Dab the th worksheets
- sh, ch, th word Digraph Games
- Ending Blends Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Cut and Paste L Blends Worksheets
- LOTS more free printable phonics worksheets and games
1st Grade Math
- 1st Grade Reading Games – Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
- Fun, hands-on Counting Coins Games
- Over 500 pages of Kindergarten Writing Prompts Free
- Sentence Scramble Worksheets
- Princess Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Printable Number Bond Games
- Time Puzzles make learning to use a clock FUN
- Gumball Math Worksheets to practice addition & subtraction
- Crack the Code Worksheets for practicing math while having fun
- Bingo Shapes Game
- Color the Coin Money Coloring Pages
- Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery
- Printable Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Free Hundreds Tens and Ones Worksheets
- Free printable 1st grade math worksheets
1st Grade Science
- Solar System Worksheets Pack
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable template
- EASY Lemon Battery Experiment
- 12 Hands-on Battery Experiment Ideas for Kids
- Mind-blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Magnet experiments for Kids
- Balloon Solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities plus other projects
- Phases of the Moon for Kids – worksheets, activities, Oreo moon phases, and more
- Weather Unit with worksheets and hands-on weather activities for kids
- Learn the planet names with this Solar System for Kids Lesson plus tons of other Solar System Project Ideas
Grade 1 Science
- Learn about Animal Classifications for Kids with these free printable cootie catchers
- Lots of 1st Grade Science Projects
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit
- Dive into the amazing world of botany with this plants for kids lessons
- Learn about LOTS of life cycles for kids (panda, spider, watermelon, bee, sunflower, spider, and more!)
- TONS of fun Human Body for Kids activities, expeirments, and free printables too!
- Free Scientific Method Worksheets
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables. Plus don’t miss all our fun, free, and immersive history lessons for kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Over 1+ million pages of Free Printable Worksheets
Punctuation worksheets for grade 1 pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply