Help kids get excited about practicing math to develop fluency with Gumball Math. These addition and subtraction worksheets are such a fun way for kits to practice adding and subtracting numbers while having fun. These addition and subtraction questions are a fun, creative way for kindrgarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders to practice. Simply print the adding and subtracting worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Kids needs lots of practice to develop math fluency. The more practice they get with these basic operations the better foundation they will have for all future math and the math they will use all their lives. Gumball Math Worksheets can be printed in color and used in a math center with circle magnets, playdough, or manipulatives. You can also use the addition and subtraction worksheets in black and white and have students color the gumballs that belong on each page. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love these addition and subtraction worksheets for grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and kindergartners too.
Addition and subtraction worksheets
addition and subtraction questions
There are two ways to use Gumball Math:
- black and white worksheet for kids to solve and color
- color worksheets to laminate or use in a page protector along with magnets, manipulatives, erasers, gumballs, etc
Either way the answer key is included for your convenience!
Addition Subtraction Worksheets
Print the addition and subtraction worksheets in black and white to save on ink. These math worksheets are perfect for Kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grader students to practice adding and subtracting using:
- crayons (we like the scented pencils)
- bingo markers
- circle magnets on cookie sheet (great to make activity reusable)
- dot stickers
- washable ink thumb print
Addition and Subtraction worksheets for grade 1
Prefer to make this addition and subtraction activity reusable? Print these math worksheets in color. Put in page protector, use laminator or simple on a cookie sheet. Now students can practice adding and subtracting using:
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft, FUN Subtraction BINGO, Goldfish subtraction games for Kindergarten
- Hungry Unicorn Subtraction – sensory math activities, Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Free Valentine’s day subtraction worksheets, Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards, Under the Sea Subtraction Games
- Roll and Smash within 6 subtraction activities, free Subtraction Smash within 10, and Roll & Subtraction Smash within 12
- Fill-in-the-Wheel Free Math Subtraction Worksheets, no-prep Subtraction Games for Kindergarten, and FREE Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Math Aquarium File Folder Game, Free Subtraction worksheets pdf you turn into a mini book
- Pot of Gold Subtraction Math Craft, Hibernating Animals Simple Subtraction Worksheets, Lemon Free Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten, Thanksgiving Math Worksheets, Subtraction Playdough Mats
- Animal Crack the Code Worksheet, school supplies Crack the Code Worksheet – simple addition and subtraction
- Christmas Fact Family Math, Watermelon Fact Family Worksheets, See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets!
- Math Mystery subtraction printables, Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Addition and Subtration Games Printable within 5, Gumball Math Addition and subtraction worksheets
- Fluency within 5 addition and subtraction fluency games, Subtraction & Addition Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Hot chocolate math addition and subtraction fact family, Snowman Math, Christmas Fact Families – addition and subtraction worksheets
- Star Wars Math Activities: Addition and Subtraction to 20, Butterfly Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Free Summer Math Worksheets, Math Cootie Catcher, Free Fact Family Worksheets
- Apple Kindergarten Math Worksheets and Nocturnal Animals Printable Addition and Subtraction Games
- We have thousands more Free Kindergarten Worksheets and Kindergarten Math Worksheets to make learning fun and easy for kindergartners!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game or Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Complete the picture Addition Puzzle Math Activity or Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice or Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity or Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- 3 Digit Addition Sums Worksheets or 3 Digit Addition Game
- Free Double DIgit Addition Worksheets or Two Digit Addition Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12 and Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Free Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition and Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets and Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids and Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Free Printable Domino Addition Worksheets and Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets or Addition and Subtration Games Printable within 5
- Gumball Math Addition and subtraction worksheets and Fluency within 5 addition and subtraction fluency games
- Star Wars Math Activities: Addition and Subtraction to 20 and Butterfly Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Free Summer Math Worksheets or Math Cootie Catcher – addition, subtraction, numbers, dubbling
- Free Fact Family Worksheets, hands-on Subitizing Worksheets, or Nocturnal Animals Addition and Subtraction Games
If you have a 1st grader and you are looking for more fun, hands on 1st grade Worksheets, games and activities to make learning fun – you will love these resources!
- 100 Free 1st grade reading books pdf free , Chapter Books for 1st Graders, free Printable 1st Grade Book Report
- Kid favorite Cut and Paste Worksheets for a variety of subjects, Sight Words Printable List, First Grade Word Search
- Phonics Dab the th worksheets, sh, ch, th word Digraph Games, Ending Blends Worksheets with do a dot markers
- 1st Grade Reading Games – Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade
- Fun Counting Coins Games, Over 500 pages of Kindergarten Writing Prompts Free
- Sentence Scramble Worksheets, Princess Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Time Puzzles, Gumball Math Worksheets, and Crack the Code Worksheets for practicing math
- Bingo Shapes Game, Color the Coin Money Coloring Pages, Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery
- Printable Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game, Free Hundreds Tens and Ones Worksheets
- Free printable 1st grade math worksheets, Solar System Worksheets Pack
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable template plus TONS of fun Human Body for Kids activities, experiments, and free printables too!
- EASY Lemon Battery Experiment, Mind-blowing Magnetic Slime, and Magnet experiments for Kids
- Balloon Solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities, oreo Phases of the Moon for Kids worksheets & activities
- Weather Unit with worksheets and projects, Learn planets in Solar System for Kids plus tons of Solar System Project Ideas, Learn about Animal Classifications for Kids with cootie catchers
- HUGE Ocean Animals for Kids Unit, Dive into plants for kids lessons
- Learn about LOTS of life cycles for kids (panda, spider, watermelon, bee, sunflower, spider, and more!)
- Free Scientific Method Worksheets, Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages, Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Free Printable States and Capitals Matching Game, Free Presidents Worksheets, US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live and learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- Learn about USA for Kids, American Symbols Worksheets, and explore American History for kids
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
I just wanted to say ….. you are absolutely amazing. You are literally somebody I look to. I love reading all your blog posts. If I need anything like an activity or anything I always come here first, AND USUALLY find what it is I need.
Thank you so much for all these terrific resources. I mean you have done all the hard work & then you bless all of us other homeschoolers with the beautiful outcomes.
You are definitely amazing, don’t ever forget it. Thank you for your obedience to Our Father God, He sees you & your heart.
God bless you mama. Keep looking to the Only One who can truly help us, Jesus, the Lover of our souls.
Be blessed & be safe.
Love Kayla, just a simple country mama/wife doing the best I can for my family.