Kids will love this pocket size, printable mini book that they can fill with subtraction facts. Not only will filling it out reinforce multiplying 0-13, but kids can then use the Subtraction Mini Book when they are stumped with multiplication facts.
More Subtraction Practice for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Gumball Addition & Subtraction FUN
- Deck of Cards: Subtraction
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Math Mysteries
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Subtraction Bingo Math Game
If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn and practice their math, this free Subtraction Mini Book is perfect! It starts out as a subtraction worksheets, but with a few simple folds it turns into a subtraction mini book that students can reference as they work on math problems.
This simple to make mini book will help kids practice subtracting to gain math fluency. Simply print in black and white, complete subtraction problems and you fold with the included instructions.
Not only will filling in the subtraction worksheet help kids practice and learn their subtraction facts, but this easy to reference mini book will help kids practice and reference on the go.
To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white. Just watch the video below for a step-by-step assembly instruction – not tape or glue required.
How to Make & Use Math Mini Books
Check out our other Math Mini Books:
Download Free Subtraction Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!