This FREE Aquarium Subtraction Game is such a fun way for kids to practice subtraction in a fun way.
More Subtraction Practice for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Gumball Addition & Subtraction FUN
- Deck of Cards: Subtraction
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Math Mysteries
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Subtraction Bingo Math Game
Aquarium Subtraction Game
This Aquarium Subtraction Game is a fun way to help 1st and 2nd graders practice subtractions math with a cool math games! File folders are great to keep kids engaged and learning while you are working with other kids, as enrichment, and for summers to help maintain skills! NOTE: I like to color code mine by grade for ease of use
How to make the Math File Folder Game
To make the file folder game. Print on cardstock. Attach the front of the cover and tab label as seen above. To make the aquarium pockets follow these directions:
You can laminate the fish equations for durability & cut out. The complete assembly of this file folder game should take less than 30 minutes!
Play Subtraction Aquarium Fish File Folder Game
Now you are ready to let your kiddo have at the fun and practice math!
Download Aquarium Subtraction Game
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!