Make math fun with this FREE Aquarium Math Subtraction game for first grade and 2nd grade students.
More Subtraction Practice for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Math Mysteries
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
Aquarium Math Subtraction
This Aquarium Subtraction Game is a fun way to help 1st and 2nd graders practice subtractions math with a cool math games! File folders are great to keep kids engaged and learning while you are working with other kids, as enrichment, and for summers to help maintain skills! NOTE: I like to color code mine by grade for ease of use
How to make the Math File Folder Game
To make the file folder game. Print on cardstock. Attach the front of the cover and tab label as seen above. To make the aquarium pockets follow these directions:
You can laminate the fish equations for durability & cut out. The complete assembly of this file folder game should take less than 30 minutes!
Math Subtraction Game
Now you are ready to let your kiddo have at the fun and practice math!
More FREE Subtraction Games
Kids will have fun practicing math with these adorable Gumball Addition & Subtraction Activity – print in black and white or color.
This clever Deck of Cards: Subtraction worksheets use a deck of cards in a clever way so that the equations are constantly changing!
Turn subtraction practice into a game with this Subtraction Bingo Math Game.
Download Aquarium Subtraction Game
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!