Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this free and fun hands on snowman math practice.
FREE Winter Worksheets for Kindergartners
- Winter Dot Marker Printables
- Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Winter Color by Number
- Snowman Worksheets
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Winter Count to 10 Pack
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
FREE Snowman Math Practice
This is such a fun snowman math practice for kindergarten and first graders. Get ready for kids to want to practice addition and subtraction over and over with this math activity.
Print pages, laminate, and cut out.
HINT: You can print just sums 1-6 or 7-12 if you like.
Students will solve addition and subtraction equations and then put together snowmen with the same answer.
After putting together head, middle, and bottom of snowman – add the correct colorful scarf.
Solve and add the hat or ear muffs and two buttons.
Finally, solve the math equations and add the arms.
This winter educational activity is such a fun way for kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders to practice math. This is perfect for Christmas break, math centers, and extra practice in winter.
If you prefer, you can do this activity as a free black and white snowman math craft.
Winter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Winter Books for Kids
Download Snowman Math Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!