Help kids learn to sort even and odd numbers with this super cute, hands on FREE Even and Odd Numbers Snowball Math Activity for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids!
More Math Activities for Kids
- Valentines Day Number Book
- Christmas Math Practice (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Christmas Fact Families
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles – Addition & Subtraction
- Apple Number Bonds
- Place Value PB & J
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Deck of Cards Math: Subtraction
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
Even and Odd Numbers Snowball Math Activity
We love playful math activities at our house! By turning math into cool math games my kids are not only more eager learners, but they retain the information better too!
This Even and Odd Numbers Snowball Math Activityis appropriate for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids!
Simply print the three pages:
- Winter Scene Sorting Mat
- Numbered Snowballs to Sort
- Answer key with an explanation of even / odd numbers
Cut out the snowballs and you are ready to play. This can be easily stored in a large ziplock bag or page protector.
Play Even Odd Snowballs
To play the activity your child will sort the numbered snow balls by trying to have the snowball “hit” the right fort.
For example if you picked up the 4 snowball, 4 is even. You would “throw” it at the even snow fort.
Download Even and Odd Numbers Snowball Math Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share this resource please direct others to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Graphics by Pretty Grafik at Mygrafico.com
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!