Make practicing math FUN with these super cute, FREE printable Snowman Multiplication Puzzles. This snowman math allows 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to sneak in some handy review multiplying numbers and gaining fluency with math facts, while having fun building a puzzle. This Snowman Math printable is perfect for winter during the months of December, January, and February. Download pdf file with multiplication snowman math puzzles for a fun snowman math activity!
Kids will be excited to practice multiplication with these clever Multiplication Snowman. For this hands-on math activity children will build a Snowman Math by solving multiplication problems to figure out what hear, midsection, and bottom go with which snowman. These winter math printables are perfect for Christmas learning or winter math activity for grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this clever math printable to keep kids engaged and having fun learning. Children will improve fluency as you use this snowman printable as extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Snowman multiplication worksheets
Start out by printing the pages in color. Then laminate for durability and cut apart.
There are 12 multiplication, winter math puzzles covering numbers 9, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24, 25, 30, 32, 36, and 64.
Snowman puzzle printable
Students will put together the puzzle by solving the multiplication equations and putting them with other pieces that have the same answer. This is such a fun activity for winter math practice!
You can present the puzzles to kids just a couple at a time or make the snowman in fewer puzzle pieces to make this multiplication activity easier. Each puzzle contains 2-3 multiplication equations plus a snowman head with the answer on the carrot.
Kids will have fun practicing math and seeing the snowman math puzzles come together.
HINT: You can write the answer on the back of each puzzle piece using a sharpie to make this a self-checking math activity perfect for math centers.
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
Download Snowman Multiplication Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!