Make practicing math fun with these FREE Snowman Multiplication Puzzles.
More Winter Crafts for Kids
- 100 Winter Crafts, Activities, and Snacks for Kids
- How to Make Snow Ice Cream – YUMMY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- S is for Snowman Week (lots of crafts & activities!)
- Winter Coloring Pages
- Snow Dough for Kids
- 10 Indoor Winter Activities for Kids
- 4 Creative Snowman to Make this Winter
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, grade 2 worksheetsand free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Kids will have fun practicing math with these cute, clever, and FREE Snowman Multiplication Puzzles. These are perfect for Christmas learning or winter math activity for 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Start out by printing the pages in color. Then laminate for durability and cut apart.
There are 12 multiplication, winter math puzzles covering numbers 9, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24, 25, 30, 32, 36, and 64.
Students will put together the puzzle by solving the multiplication equations and putting them with other pieces that have the same answer. This is such a fun activity for winter math practice!
You can present the puzzles to kids just a couple at a time or make the snowman in fewer puzzle pieces to make this multiplication activity easier. Each puzzle contains 2-3 multiplication equations plus a snowman head with the answer on the carrot.
Kids will have fun practicing math and seeing the snowman math puzzles come together.
HINT: You can write the answer on the back of each puzzle piece using a sharpie to make this a self-checking math activity perfect for math centers.
Winter Activities for Kids
Download Snowman Multiplication Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!