Make practicing math FUN with these super cute, FREE printable Snowman Multiplication Puzzles. This snowman math allows 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to sneak in some handy review multiplying numbers and gaining fluency with math facts. This winter math printable is perfect for Decemberand January. Simply print snowman printable pdf file with multiplication snowman math puzzles for a fun snowman math activity!
Kids will be excited to practice multiplication with these clever Multiplication Snowman. For this hands-on math activity children will build a Snowman Math by solving multiplication problems to figure out what hear, midsection, and bottom go with which snowman. These winter math printables are perfect for Christmas learning or winter math activity for grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this clever math printable to keep kids engaged and having fun learning. Children will improve fluency as you use this snowman printable as extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Start out by printing the pages in color. Then laminate for durability and cut apart.
There are 12 multiplication, winter math puzzles covering numbers 9, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24, 25, 30, 32, 36, and 64.
Students will put together the puzzle by solving the multiplication equations and putting them with other pieces that have the same answer. This is such a fun activity for winter math practice!
Snowman Puzzle Printable
You can present the puzzles to kids just a couple at a time or make the snowman in fewer puzzle pieces to make this multiplication activity easier. Each puzzle contains 2-3 multiplication equations plus a snowman head with the answer on the carrot.
Snowman Activities for Kids
Kids will have fun practicing math and seeing the snowman math puzzles come together.
HINT: You can write the answer on the back of each puzzle piece using a sharpie to make this a self-checking math activity perfect for math centers.
- S is for Snowman Ideas for a week-long theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Snowman Cup Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Craft
- Adorable Keepsake Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Cute, DIY Snow globes for Kids
- Paper Plate Snowman Wreath
- Construction Paper Snowman Wreath Craft for Kids this Winter
- Suncatcher Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Snowy Owl Babies Art for kids to make with a fork or this owl paper bag puppet
- Simple and Beautiful Winter Crayon Resist Art
- 100 Winter Crafts for Kids
- Simple Foil Icicle Craft for Preschoolers
- Snow Textured Paint project for kids
- EPIC Snow Paint Idea for winter
- Snow Shaving Cream Activities for kids
- Tissue Paper Snowflakes Craft
- Easy Hot Chocolate Craft
- Sticky Yarn Snowflake Craft Preschool
- Felt Snowflake Art Project for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
- Paint Swatch Tree Winter Craft for Preschoolers
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
- How Do you Make EASY Snow Clay for Christmas Ornament Crafts
- FUN Snowman Launcher – Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe and Activity
- Making historic Snow Candy (with 2 recipes!)
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- Chilly Snow Dough Antarctica Activities for preschoolers
- 30+ January Activities for Kids
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Martin Luther King Jr Activities
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Winter Melting Snowman Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions with Simple Snowman Science Winter Experiment for kids
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Winter Marble Notecards created with science
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a can- Winter Science Experiment
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF, preschool winter pre-writing worksheets, or these snowman writing prompts
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
- Snowman Beginning Sounds
- Winter Color by Letter
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Parts of Speech Winter Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Kindergarten Sight Words Game
- Hot Chocolate Game or Mitten Beginning Sounds Game
- Hot Cocoa Winter Rhyming Words Puzzles, winter rhyming words activity, or these hat winter themed rhyming words puzzles
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words Printables and Activities
- Self-Correcting Winter Boots Alphabet Game
- Mitten Blend Puzzles – Winter Activities for Kindergarten
- Winter Syllables Printable Activity
- Penguin Sight Word Worksheets
- Winter Math Telling Time Worksheets and Activities
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Winter Snowballs Odd and Even Games Printable
- Snowman Counting Task Cards Activity
- Snowman Math Craft or this build a snowman math for practicing addition and subtraction
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Super cute Winter Counting Worksheets for preschoolers
- Hands-on Snowman Counting Activity for young learners
- Snowman Mulitiplication Puzzles
- Free Printable Snowman Counting Book
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Winter Math Activity with Snap Cube Pattern Cards
- Hot Chocolate Math – Addition and Subtraction Fact Families
- Addition Mitten Math Matching game for Kindergartners
- Fraction Snowflakes Activity
- Winter Colors – Penguin Matching Game or this Mitten Match Game
- Mitten Winter Playdough Mats
- Penguin Printable Math Clip Cards for counting to 20
- Winter Math – Skip counting puzzles
- Hundreds Chart Winter Color by Number or these more simple winter color by number worksheets
- Snowman Worksheets working on place value
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Workshsets
- Snowman Worksheet pack with lots of pages of math, literacy, and more for 3-8 years-olds.
- Check out even more ideas in this Winter Theme
- Penguin Activities for Penguin Awareness Day on January 20th
- Simple Winter Coloring Pages
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Don’t miss these fantastic Winter Read Alouds, fun Winter Picture Books, or these Winter Books for Preschoolers
- Roll and Dab Winter Activity Sheets or these winter printables to learn color words with bingo markers
- Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten and Preschoolers
- Arctic Animals Worksheets -huge pack with math and literacy skills for toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Winter Birds Worksheet for working on letters, counting, addition, and more! (huge pack!)
- Penguin Life Cycle WOrksheet Pages
- Sequencing How to Build a Snowman Worksheets
Snowman Multiplication Puzzles
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!