Children will have fun building and counting with this no-prep Winter Math Activity! These free printable snap cube pattern cards are a great way to help kids learn to follow directions and think spacially. This unifix cubes printables are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders too. Simply print cube worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with the free snap free printables.
Winter Counting Activity
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this winter themed cube counting activity for helping students learn to build with cubes and then count the number of different colored cubes. Use these in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, and more! This free pack is fun for toddlers, preschoolers,kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Use these for extra practice, at school or at home, or as part of an animal, a winter or counting activity.
There are ten different counting cube activities all in color. There are two activities per page which will need to be cut out and laminated for durability.
Unifix cubes printables
This is where the fun begins.
Young children will enjoy building the pictures of items that can be found during winter including:
- Hot Cocoa
- Ice Skate
- Tree with snow
Snap cube pattern cards
- Polar Bear
- Winter Hat
Free snap cube pattern cards
After they build the item with their counting cubes, children will then count the number of cubes of each color they used and write this on the corresponding lines.
Winter science activities for preschoolers
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions – Simple Winter Science Experiments
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
Snap cube free printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share, please share a link to this page, not the file. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply