Help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students work on a variety of math and literacy skills with these super cute, free printable winter worksheets. These are handy for quick print and go practice sheets at home or in the classroom. Simply print pdf file with winter worksheets preschoolers and winter worksheets for kindergarten to make learning fun this December, January, and February.
Winter worksheets for kindergarten
This no-prep winter activity pack is perfect for parents, teachers, and busy homeschool moms to help preschoolers and kindergartners get a little extra practice with counting, patterns, what letter comes next, what letter comes before, patterns, which is greater, ten frames, syllables, and more. These free winter worksheets for kids are print and go! If you’d like to make them reusable, you can slip them in a dry erase pocket and let your kids complete them with dry erase markers.
Winter worksheets for preschoolers
Winter worksheets for kindergarten pdf
First, print the pages of these winter worksheets for preschool and winter worksheets kindergarten on regular printer paper. All of the cute clipart and graphics are black and white to let you save money on ink. But, if your kids like color, you can print them on colored printer paper.
Preschool Winter Worksheets
Kids can practice rhyming words with a match the rhymes activity. They’ll search for matching rhyming words and color each set a different color.
Little ones will practice addition and counting as they roll and color a snowman picture. There is no color code. Kids just roll two die, count the dots, and color a shape with the same number.
Practice color words on a winter colors page. There are nine winter images labeled with a color word. Students will read the color word and color the pictures accordingly.
Work on number recognition and comparison on the winter numbers page. Kids will identify the larger and smaller numbers.
Read the pattern, and color the sets accordingly on the winter patterns page.
On the winter syllables page, kids will identify the image and note hw many syllables are in the word.
Write the missing letters on the winter alphabet page.
Ten frames are a great way to work on one-to-one correspondence. Fill out the winter ten frames to match the numeral in each row.
- S is for Snowman Ideas for a week-long theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Snowman Cup Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Craft
- Adorable Keepsake Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Cute, DIY Snow globes for Kids
- Paper Plate Snowman Wreath
- Construction Paper Snowman Wreath Craft for Kids this Winter
- Suncatcher Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Snowy Owl Babies Art for kids to make with a fork or this owl paper bag puppet
- Simple and Beautiful Winter Crayon Resist Art
- 100 Winter Crafts for Kids
- Simple Foil Icicle Craft for Preschoolers
- Snow Textured Paint project for kids
- EPIC Snow Paint Idea for winter
- Snow Shaving Cream Activities for kids
- Tissue Paper Snowflakes Craft
- Easy Hot Chocolate Craft
- Sticky Yarn Snowflake Craft Preschool
- Felt Snowflake Art Project for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
- Paint Swatch Tree Winter Craft for Preschoolers
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
- How Do you Make EASY Snow Clay for Christmas Ornament Crafts
- FUN Snowman Launcher – Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe and Activity
- Making historic Snow Candy (with 2 recipes!)
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- Chilly Snow Dough Antarctica Activities for preschoolers
- 30+ January Activities for Kids
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Martin Luther King Activities
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Winter Melting Snowman Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions with Simple Snowman Science Winter Experiment for kids
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Winter Marble Notecards created with science
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a can- Winter Science Experiment
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF, preschool winter pre-writing worksheets, or these snowman writing prompts
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
- Snowman Beginning Sounds
- Winter Color by Letter
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Parts of Speech Winter Worksheets
- Arctic Animals Kindergarten Sight Words Game
- Hot Chocolate Game or Mitten Beginning Sounds Game
- Hot Cocoa Winter Rhyming Words Puzzles, winter rhyming words activity, or these hat winter themed rhyming words puzzles
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words Printables and Activities
- Self-Correcting Winter Boots Alphabet Game
- Mitten Blend Puzzles – Winter Activities for Kindergarten
- Winter Syllables Printable Activity
- Penguin Sight Word Worksheets
- Winter Math Telling Time Worksheets and Activities
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Winter Snowballs Odd and Even Games Printable
- Snowman Counting Task Cards Activity
- Snowman Math Craft or this build a snowman math for practicing addition and subtraction
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Super cute Winter Counting Worksheets for preschoolers
- Hands-on Snowman Counting Activity for young learners
- Snowman Mulitiplication Puzzles
- Free Printable Snowman Counting Book
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Winter Math Activity with Snap Cube Pattern Cards
- Hot Chocolate Math – Addition and Subtraction Fact Families
- Addition Mitten Math Matching game for Kindergartners
- Fraction Snowflakes Activity
- Winter Colors – Penguin Matching Game or this Mitten Match Game
- Mitten Winter Playdough Mats
- Penguin Printable Math Clip Cards for counting to 20
- Winter Math – Skip counting puzzles
- Hundreds Chart Winter Color by Number or these more simple winter color by number worksheets
- Snowman Worksheets working on place value
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Workshsets
- Snowman Worksheet pack with lots of pages of math, literacy, and more for 3-8 years-olds.
- Check out even more ideas in this Winter Theme
- Penguin Activities for Penguin Awareness Day on January 20th
- Simple Winter Coloring Pages
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Don’t miss these fantastic Winter Read Alouds, fun Winter Picture Books, or these Winter Books for Preschoolers
- Roll and Dab Winter Activity Sheets or these winter printables to learn color words with bingo markers
- Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten and Preschoolers
- Arctic Animals Worksheets -huge pack with math and literacy skills for toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Winter Birds Worksheet for working on letters, counting, addition, and more! (huge pack!)
- Penguin Life Cycle WOrksheet Pages
- Sequencing How to Build a Snowman Worksheets
Winter worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!