Help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students work on a variety of math and literacy skills with these super cute, free printable winter worksheets. These are handy for quick print and go practice sheets at home or in the classroom. Simply download pdf file with winter worksheets preschool and winter worksheets kindergarten to make learning fun this December, January, and February.
This no-prep winter activity pack is perfect for parents, teachers, and busy homeschool moms to help preschoolers and kindergartners get a little extra practice with counting, patterns, what letter comes next, what letter comes before, patterns, which is greater, ten frames, syllables, and more. These free winter worksheets for kids are print and go! If you’d like to make them reusable, you can slip them in a dry erase pocket and let your kids complete them with dry erase markers.
Winter worksheets for kindergarten
Winter worksheets preschool
First, print the pages of these winter worksheets for preschool and winter worksheets kindergarten on regular printer paper. All of the cute clipart and graphics are black and white to let you save money on ink. But, if your kids like color, you can print them on colored printer paper.
Kids can practice rhyming words with a match the rhymes activity. They’ll search for matching rhyming words and color each set a different color.
Little ones will practice addition and counting as they roll and color a snowman picture. There is no color code. Kids just roll two die, count the dots, and color a shape with the same number.
Practice color words on a winter colors page. There are nine winter images labeled with a color word. Students will read the color word and color the pictures accordingly.
Work on number recognition and comparison on the winter numbers page. Kids will identify the larger and smaller numbers.
Read the pattern, and color the sets accordingly on the winter patterns page.
On the winter syllables page, kids will identify the image and note hw many syllables are in the word.
Write the missing letters on the winter alphabet page.
Ten frames are a great way to work on one-to-one correspondence. Fill out the winter ten frames to match the numeral in each row.
Free Winter Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE winter printables for kids? You will love these:
- These adorable Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets are a great way to work on letter recognition while having fun!
- Practice number recognition with these Free Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Work on learning essential CVC words with this Snowman CVC Activity
- Work on rhyming words with this set of winter rhymes for preschoolers perfect for beginning readers.
- Help kids work on early reading skills with these Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Gratitude isn’t just for November! Kids can spend some time this winter focusing on the things they’re thankful for with this winter gratitude journal for kids.
- Practice Math while making this adorable Snowman Math Craft
- Super cute Winter Do a Dot Worksheets perfect for learning color words!
- Kids will love creating their very own Snowman Counting Book
- Young learners will practice ordering events with this set of The Mitten story sequence activities. Set includes sequencing discs, mat, and character cards.
- Help kids work on telling time with this fun Snowman Telling Time Game
- These adorable Alphabet Snowman are a great way for kids to practice forming upper and lowercase letters!
Free printable winter worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!