This winter, your young learners can work on beginning math and literacy skills with this set of winter worksheets. Use these no-prep preschool printables with young learners in preschool and kindergarten. They’re also good for older kids who might need a little extra practice.
This no-prep activity pack is perfect for busy homeschool moms. Just print and go! If you’d like to make them reusable, you can slip them in a dry erase pocket and let your kids complete them with dry erase markers.
How to Use These Pages
First, print the pages on regular printer paper. All of the graphics are black and white to let you save money on ink. But, if your kids like color, you can print them on colored printer paper.
Kids can practice rhyming words with a match the rhymes activity. They’ll search for matching rhyming words and color each set a different color.
Little ones will practice addition and counting as they roll and color a snowman picture. There is no color code. Kids just roll two die, count the dots, and color a shape with the same number.
Practice color words on a winter colors page. There are nine winter images labeled with a color word. Students will read the color word and color the pictures accordingly.
Work on number recognition and comparison on the winter numbers page. Kids will identify the larger and smaller numbers.
Read the pattern, and color the sets accordingly on the winter patterns page.
On the winter syllables page, kids will identify the image and note hw many syllables are in the word.
Write the missing letters on the winter alphabet page.
Ten frames are a great way to work on one-to-one correspondence. Fill out the winter ten frames to match the numeral in each row.
Free Winter Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE winter printables for kids? You will love these:
- These adorable Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets are a great way to work on letter recognition while having fun!
- Practice number recognition with these Free Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Work on learning essential CVC words with this Snowman CVC Activity
- Work on rhyming words with this set of winter rhymes for preschoolers perfect for beginning readers.
- Help kids work on early reading skills with these Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Gratitude isn’t just for November! Kids can spend some time this winter focusing on the things they’re thankful for with this winter gratitude journal for kids.
- Practice Math while making this adorable Snowman Math Craft
- Super cute Winter Do a Dot Worksheets perfect for learning color words!
- Kids will love creating their very own Snowman Counting Book
- Young learners will practice ordering events with this set of The Mitten story sequence activities. Set includes sequencing discs, mat, and character cards.
- Help kids work on telling time with this fun Snowman Telling Time Game
- These adorable Alphabet Snowman are a great way for kids to practice forming upper and lowercase letters!
Download Winter Worksheets for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!