Make practicing addition fun with this super cute, free printable, mitten matching game. This winter math activity is perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age children who are looking for a fun book based the mitten activities. Add this addition activity for kindergarten to your winter theme to sneak a fun math activity for kindergartners. Simply print matching mittens printable pdf file with free mitten printable for an easy-to-use, lots of fun, with lots of options for using it.
The secret to getting good at math is lots of practice. And the secret of getting kids to do lots of math practice is to make it FUN! I am always looking for fun, creative ways for kids to practice math in a meaningful way. This winter themed math activity helps preschoolers and kindergarteners to practice addition in a fun, hands on, non-stressful way! You will love that this mitten themed addition activity for kindergarten has not only the addition problems, but dots for students to count too. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this Kindergarten Addition Activity. This is great for winter extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Matching mittens printable
Mitten matching activity
This math activity is perfect for practicing addition with hands on math for Kindergarteners.
Kids match the correct addition problem mitten with the correct solution mitten.
There are dots on the addition problem mitten for students to visualize and count the dots as needed.
Free printable mitten matching game
The mittens are in black and white.
- This will save on printing costs
- You can print them on construction paper to add some color if you like.
- You can have your child color in the matching mittens in the same color or pattern.
Winter science activities for preschoolers
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Eruptions – Simple Winter Science Experiments
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Easy Exploding Snowman – Winter Science Experiment
- Snowman Measuring Snowfall – Winter STEM Activity
- Erupting Snow Winter Science Experiment
- How to Make Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
Mitten Matching Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!