These super cute, free printable Winter Skip Counting Puzzles are a fun way to practice counting by 1s, counting by 2s, counting by 5s and counting by 10s. This math activity is lots of fun for January with preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first graders, and 2nd grade students. Simply download the pdf file and have fun with this skip counting printable that is self checking!
Skip Counting Puzzles
Skip counting puzzles pdf
Counting by 5s
Print off each page in color on card stock for durability, or laminate. Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
Featured above is counting by 5’s puzzles with chilly monsters in the snow with cold wind blowing. Kids will put together the puzzle and to ensure they are right, the picture should be correct. These free math puzzles count from 5-50 by 5s.
Skip Counting by 10’s
Depending on your child’s age and ability give them a puzzle and see what they do with it. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting.
They can also mix the puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct!
FREE Skip Counting Printables
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea, Dot to Dot Skip Counting Printable
- Free Skip Counting Strips
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Skip Counting Posters
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft
FREE Winter Printables
Looking for more fun and FREE winter printables to make learning fun this January? Check out these resources:
- This is such a cute Winter Syllable Activty for Kids
- Looking for more rhyming activities? Kids will have fun practicing with these Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Rhyming Puzzles.
- This winter, your young learners can work on rhyming words with this set of winter rhymes for preschoolers.
- One of our most popular winter printable – Trace & Erase: Snowman Letter Practice
- Work on letter recognition with these clever Snow Globe Letter FInd Worksheets
- Kids can spend some time this winter focusing on the things they’re thankful for with this winter gratitude journal for kids.
- Work on early reading skills with these Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Kids will have fun practicing a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Snowman Worksheets
- Young learners will practice ordering events with this set of The Mitten story sequence activities.
- Adorable Snowman Counting Book to help kids practice counting from 1-10
- Practice counting to 100 with these Winter Hudnreds Chart Coloring Pages revealing winter scenes as they color by number.
- Kids will hardly realize they are practicing math while they make these Snowman Math Crafts
Skip counting puzzles printable free
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.