These Winter Skip Counting Puzzles are a fun way to practice counting by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s. Perfect for homeschool kids as well as Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students.
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Cute Skip Counting Posters – great visual!
- Free Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
- Hands on Skip Counting Puzzles 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s
- Free Skip counting beach puzzles
- Self Checking Skip Counting Plates
- Vegetable skip counting puzzles
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
- Skip Counting Worksheets 2s-10s (getting progressively harder)
Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
How to prepare
Download these skip counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page. Use card stock for durability, or laminate.
Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
How to use
Depending on your child’s age and ability give them a puzzle and see what they do with it. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting.
They can also mix the puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct!
I hope your children enjoy these puzzles!
Download Winter Skip Counting Puzzless
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.