Make learning fun this April by sneaking in some fun Easter Math! Elementary age children will look forward to practicing skip counting with this Easter Math Activities. Simply print the skip counting puzzles and you are ready to play and learn with first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too.
Looking for a fun way to get kids to learn skip counting? These Easter themed skip counting picture puzzles trips are perfect for that! Learners will use their skip counting skills to build each puzzle and form a picture, and then skip count to solve the number puzzles on each strip. Skip counting by 2,4 and 5 are included.
Easter Skip Counting Number Puzzles
Skip counting activity
- A4 paper
- Unifix cubes for counting practice
Print as many strip templates as you need for the number of students in your class. These cards can be laminated for durability but it is not necessary. You can differentiate these strips and use numbers up to 5 with some of your learners depending on their level.
Easter Math Activities
Prepare and cut up the skip counting strips you can place these in a mini tub. Show the students how to build each picture puzzle. Be sure to have enough puzzles and strips for the number of students working on them. The students will then choose a strip, then begin to skip count by that number.
They can also use unifix cubes to assist them as they learn to skip count by 2,4 and 5. Watch the students as they do this – have them even roll play dough to create the skip counting numbers.
Skip counting puzzles
Some kids will begin begin by counting on to work out the next number in the sequence and build their puzzles. These tasks can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on number 2 strips and the advanced learners working on 4 & 5.
This activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more skip counting games and activities. Kids will love counting and building using sundae scoops.
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
Skip Counting Printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.