Practice skip counting for kids with these handy, FUN skip counting mazes. These skip counting worksheets are a great way to work on fluency as children learn to count by 2, count by 3, count by 4, count by 5, count by 6, count by 7, count by 8, count by 9, and count by 10. Pick the skip counting maze that works best for your kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grader. Simply print the skip counting worksheets pdf and get ready to have fun with skip counting practice.
Skip Counting Mazes
It’s important for kids to get comfortable skip counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication and division. Kids will enjoy practicing skip coutning while completing these Skip Counting Games. In this skip counting activity, parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will print the free printable skip counting worksheets for kids to play and laern as they complete the Skip Counting Mazes. These skip counting printables include are a variety of mazes in creasing in difficulty to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. Use these
Skip Counting Worksheets
Skip counting mazes free
All you need to do is print and either laminate or slide the printable into a page protector. Then, you can use them over and over with a dry erase marker. Each set (as you can view a small sample of above) include a variety of mazes for the same counting by number so kids can move up levels and improve fluency.
Skip Counting Maze
Children will start at the beginning image and draw a line from box to box as they skip count from one picture to the end.
Skip Counting Printables
We’ve included the following sets of skip counting worksheets:
- skip counting by 2 maze
- skip counting by 3 maze
- skip counting by 4 maze
- skip counting by 5 maze
- skip counting by 6 maze
- skip counting by 7 maze
- skip counting by 8 maze
- skip counting by 9 maze
- skip counting by 10 maze
Skip counting practice
These skip counting activities are a fun engaging and intearctive math activity for kids that helps them to have fun while mastering the math skills. Classroom teachers will love this math activity as seat work, extra practice, homework, or a match center. Parents and homeschoolers will love the extra reinforcement that will result in increased speed and accuracy as students can count quicker in groups.
Skip Counting Printables FREE
Included in each pack are a variety of mazes for each number in increasing difficulty. This makes teaching skip counting fun and easy to move up with your students improving skills. You can use each pack when your Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade student is ready, but typically they are introduced in the following grades:
- Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
- 1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
- 2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
- 3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
Skip Counting Activity
If your children go to Classical Conversations Foundations, you will be working on skip counting 1s-15s from prek through 6th grade and the repeated hands on, visual practice of these free skip counting mazes will be a huge asset in helping your child develop fluency.
This is such a fun, no-prep, and reusable math activity for kids of all ages ages to play and learn!
Skip Counting Activities
Try these fun, skip counting activity ideas to make practicing counting by 2, counting by 3, counting by 5, and counting by 10 fun!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s or Famous Landmarks Skip Counting Puzzles, Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles, Monster counting by 4s, Summer Skip Counting Puzzles, Winter Skip Counting puzzles, Thanksgiving counting puzzles, festive Christmas Skip Counting or Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles)
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Dab the Turkey Math Counting by 10s
- Clip Cards: Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards, bunny skip counting by 2 activity, Count by 3s Halloween math for kindergarten, penguin skip counting strips, animal Counting in 2s and 3s
- or holiday Kindergarten Christmas math activities
- Free Printable Smores Skip Counting Activities
- Printable Skip Counting Activities completing the Sundaes
- Skip Counting Lacing Plates Activity (self-checking)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Hands-on skip counting activities with craft sticks – great visual!
- Pumpkin seed counting activity
- Free Printable Skip Counting Board Game
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- How to teach skip counting with songs, activities, and a counting in 2s, 3s, and 5s game
- Skip count to complete the connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf
- Follow the Path Skip Counting Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Holiday themed – Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets, Fall Math Worksheets to practice skip counting
- Vegetable Skip Counting Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Skip Counting Worksheets – counting by 1s to 15s
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters 1-12 or these skip counting printables posters 1-15s – fantastic visual for elementary age students
Looking for more fun and FREE multiplication games for children, multiplication activities, and multiplication worksheets? You will love these ideas!
- Multiplication Hopscotch Math Game can be played by yourself or with a friend
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Math Frog Multiplication Activity for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students
- Just starting? Try this Introdution to Multiplication Idea
- Skip Counting Mazes are fun, no prep math worksheet for elementary age students
- Don’t Get Caught: Fish Multiplication Game
- Self Checking, Heart Multiplication Activity
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets are a clever twist making the worksheets ever changing
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Decorate the Math Christmas Tree
- Printable Apple Basket Multiplication Game for kids
- It’s raining! Spring Math Multiplication Craft
- Interactive Multiplication Mat
- Multiplication Spinner Math Game
- Super cute Multiplication Snowman Puzzles
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles for practicing multiplication in Octoboer
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- LOTS of fun and Free Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets help form a foundation for multiplication
- 28+ Multiplication Games Printable Ideas to make math FUN
- Multiplication Booklet PDF – Make your own Mini Book
- Checkers Multiplication Games Printable
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Skip counting worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!