Practice skip counting for kids with these handy, FUN skip counting mazes. These skip counting worksheets are a great way to work on fluency as children learn to count by 2, count by 3, count by 4, count by 5, count by 6, count by 7, count by 8, count by 9, and count by 10. Pick the skip counting maze that works best for your kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grader. Simply print the skip counting worksheets pdf and get ready to have fun with skip counting practice.
Skip Counting Mazes
It’s important for kids to get comfortable skip counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication and division. Kids will enjoy practicing skip coutning while completing these Skip Counting Games. In this skip counting activity, parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will print the free printable skip counting worksheets for kids to play and laern as they complete the Skip Counting Mazes. These skip counting printables include are a variety of mazes in creasing in difficulty to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s. Use these
Skip Counting Worksheets
Skip counting mazes free
All you need to do is print and either laminate or slide the printable into a page protector. Then, you can use them over and over with a dry erase marker. Each set (as you can view a small sample of above) include a variety of mazes for the same counting by number so kids can move up levels and improve fluency.
Skip Counting Maze
Children will start at the beginning image and draw a line from box to box as they skip count from one picture to the end.
Skip Counting Printables
We’ve included the following sets of skip counting worksheets:
- skip counting by 2 maze
- skip counting by 3 maze
- skip counting by 4 maze
- skip counting by 5 maze
- skip counting by 6 maze
- skip counting by 7 maze
- skip counting by 8 maze
- skip counting by 9 maze
- skip counting by 10 maze
Skip counting practice
These skip counting activities are a fun engaging and intearctive math activity for kids that helps them to have fun while mastering the math skills. Classroom teachers will love this math activity as seat work, extra practice, homework, or a match center. Parents and homeschoolers will love the extra reinforcement that will result in increased speed and accuracy as students can count quicker in groups.
Skip Counting Printables FREE
Included in each pack are a variety of mazes for each number in increasing difficulty. This makes teaching skip counting fun and easy to move up with your students improving skills. You can use each pack when your Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade student is ready, but typically they are introduced in the following grades:
- Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
- 1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
- 2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
- 3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
Skip Counting Activity
If your children go to Classical Conversations Foundations, you will be working on skip counting 1s-15s from prek through 6th grade and the repeated hands on, visual practice of these free skip counting mazes will be a huge asset in helping your child develop fluency.
This is such a fun, no-prep, and reusable math activity for kids of all ages ages to play and learn!
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
- Math Checkers – multiplication games printable pdf
- Lego free printable multiplication flash cards pdf
- Printable Multiplication Game math frog multiplication
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Deck of Cards Free Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Games
- Interactive free multiplication worksheets
- Printable multiplication hopscotch activity
- 15 Multiplication Table
- Multiplication tic tac toe Game
- Science Multiplication Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Multiplication Wheel Printable
- Multiplication Puzzles to introduce grouping and multiplying to kids in a fun way
- Multi Digit multiplication spinner game
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Multiplication snowman multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Printable Math Christmas worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Skip counting worksheets pdf
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Thanks for all of the love and free printables Beth. I like that they go up to higher elementary grades too!
Thank you so much. Exactly what I needed for my adhd 7 year old that missed out on his skip counting.
Thank you so much for this! I have been searching for ALL the ways to make skip counting enjoyable to practice. These are really a fantastic find!
Thank you so much for this printables….makes learning very effective and interesting.
Thank you for your amzing heart and sharing to benefit others!
Thank you for sharing these wonderful resources. They have been a great supplement to our curriculum and review of learning. Blessings to you!
Such a resourceful place for homeschooling, thank you so much for your kindness and sharing. My kiddos enjoy them so much.
Class really enjoyed it! Thanks.