These FREE Skip Counting Mazes are a fun way for your students to practice skip counting. Included are a variety of mazes in creasing in difficulty to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s.
Skip Counting Mazes
It’s important for kids to get comfortable skip counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication and division. Kids will enjoy practicing skip coutning while completing these Skip Counting Games.
Skip Counting Worksheets
These skip counting activities are a fun engaging and intearctive math activity for kids that helps them to have fun while mastering the math skills. This is a great addition to any math curriculum for kindergarten math, grade 1 math, grade 2 math, grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Classroom teachers will love this math activity as seat work, extra practice, homework, or a match center. Parents and homeschoolers will love the extra reinforcement that will result in increased speed and accuracy as students can count quicker in groups.
All you need to do is print and either laminate or slide the printable into a page protector. Then, you can use them over and over with a dry erase marker.
Included in each pack are a variety of mazes for each number in increasing difficulty. This makes teaching skip counting fun and easy to move up with your students improving skills. You can use each pack when your Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade student is ready, but typically they are introduced in the following grades:
Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
If your children go to Classical Conversations Foundations, you will be working on skip counting 1s-15s from prek through 6th grade and the repeated hands on, visual practice of these free skip counting mazes will be a huge asset in helping your child develop fluency.
FREE Skip Counting Printables
Looking for more fun skip counting activities to make learning to skip count fun? Check out these fun and FREE resources!
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets – follow the path
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters – fantastic visual for elementary age students
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s
- Cute Christmas Skip Counting
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- Famous Landmarks Around the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- Cute Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Fun Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards
- Skip Counting Activity Counting by Lacing Plates (self-checking activity)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Smores Skip Counting Printable
- Constellations Skip Counting Worksheets – dot to dot activity
- Yummy Sundae Skip Counting Ativities for Kindergartners
- Fall Skip Counting Worksheets
- Hands-on skip counting activity with craft sticks – great visual!
Looking for more fun and FREE multiplication games for children, multiplication activities, and multiplication worksheets? You will love these ideas!
- Multiplication Hopscotch Math Game can be played by yourself or with a friend
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Math Frog Multiplication Activity for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students
- Just starting? Try this Introdution to Multiplication Idea
- Skip Counting Mazes are fun, no prep math worksheet for elementary age students
- Don’t Get Caught: Fish Multiplication Game
- Self Checking, Heart Multiplication Activity
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets are a clever twist making the worksheets ever changing
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Decorate the Math Christmas Tree
- Printable Apple Basket Multiplication Game for kids
- It’s raining! Spring Math Multiplication Craft
- Interactive Multiplication Mat
- Multiplication Spinner Math Game
- Super cute Multiplication Snowman Puzzles
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles for practicing multiplication in Octoboer
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- LOTS of fun and Free Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets help form a foundation for multiplication
- 28+ Multiplication Games Printable Ideas to make math FUN
- Multiplication Booklet PDF – Make your own Mini Book
- Checkers Multiplication Games Printable
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Skip Counting Mazes
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!