These FREE Skip Counting Mazes are a fun way for your students to practice skip counting. Included are a variety of mazes in creasing in difficulty to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s.
More FREE Skip Counting Practice for Kids
- Skip Counting Worksheets (1s-15s)
- Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting by 2s & 3s Clip Cards
- Self Checking Skip Counting Lacing Plates
- Visual Skip Counting strips
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-10s)
- Printable Skip Counting Posters
- Turkey Counting by 10s
FREE Skip Counting Mazes
It’s important for kids to get comfortable skip counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication. Kids will enjoy practicing while completing these Skip Counting Mazes. Included in this pack are a variety of mazes for each number in increasing difficulty. This makes this activity great for kids form Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and even 6th grade kids. Such great math practice!
Here are the approximate ages kids will learn to count by:
Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
All you need to do is print and either laminate or slide the printable into a page protector. Then, you can use them over and over with a dry erase marker.
More Skip Counting Fun
Download Skip Counting Mazes
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Mini Golf by The Crafty Clip © MYGRAFICO.COM, Star Story and Angry Birds by REVIDEVI, Basketball Boys, Rock Climbing, and Dart Tag by JW Illustrations at MyGrafico, and Route66 from Graffos.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!