Give your students the number writing practice they need to writing numbers 1-20 with these free printable number writing practice 1-20. This practice writing numbers activity is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grader students. Simply print the pdf file with the writing numbers worksheet 1-20 and you are ready to practice.
Number Writing Practice
Some preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students need extra practice making their numbers. It’s so easy to get S and 5 confused or p and b – for example. These number writing practice 1-20 are a NO PREP number writing practice that will not only help kids practice their handwriting, but work on some math skills too. These free printable numbers 1-20 are good for working on fine motor skills or students who need a little extra practice. Each of the number worksheets 1-20 includes number words, tracing numbers, counting, number recognition, what number comes next, and more!
Number Writing Practice 1-20
To use these no prep, number worksheets, simply scroll to the bottom of this post. Click on the text link that says >> _____ <<. The free printable tracing numbers 1-20 worksheets pdf file will open in a new window for you to print and save the math worksheets.
Practice Writing Numbers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the number practice 1-20 children get with these free worksheets! There are so many skills conveniently located on this number tracing worksheets 1-20.
Writing Numbers Worksheet 1-20
Print the free printable number worksheets you need. The practice writing numbers 1-20 are in black and white to save on printing costs. You can always laminate the pages and complete with a dry erase marker to make it a reusable activity for your math center, extra practice, seat work, etc. If you just print the blackline numbers 1-20 printable you can complete it with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, regulary #2 pencil or whatever you prefer.
Free printable numbers 1-20
These are such a fun way to learn to write numbers 1-20. Each free printable number worksheets includes space to work on:
- Write students anme
- Fill in the ten frame
- tracing numbers 1-20 (there is a seperate page for each number worksheets 1-20)
- trace number words (these writing numbers in words worksheets are so handy for working on a tricky skill!)
- learn to write numbers 1-20
- letter recognition (great for working on visual discrimniation with students)
- count and color the objects
- what comes next (great for putting what they are learning into practice as they figure out what number is missing, what comes before, what number comes after, etc)
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Practice making numbers with these Do a Dot Printable Number Worksheets
- Use playdough and our free Number Mats to help children learn to make numbers through sensory exploration and play
- Trace and Erase Number Printable for practice writing numbers 1-20
- Lego Number Mats allow kids to build numbers with duplo bricks and then trace numbers 1-10
- Make counting fun with this free printable, Numbers to 20 Board Game
- Learn shape names and practice making shapes with these Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printable Book for kids to make, read, and learn!
- Ocean Color by Number worksheets are a fun way to work on number recognition
- Learn a variety of skills with these adorable, free printable Math Crafts!
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Continue working math skills with these ideas for number practice on as you practice number writing
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Practice counting with these fun Do a Dot Printables Numbers
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Writing Numbers 1-20
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers, including coops, please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!