Give your students the number writing practice they need with numbers 1-20 with these free printable math worksheets for Preschool, Pre k, Kindergarten, and 1st grader students.
Number Writing Practice
Some Kindergartners need extra practice making their numbers. It’s so easy to get S and 5 confused, for example. Here are some fun number worksheets for kids that will not only help kids practice their handwriting, but work on some math skills too. These are also great for preschoolers with good fine motor skills and for 1st graders who need a little extra practice.
Writing Numbers 1-20
To use these no prep, number worksheets, simply scroll to the bottom of this post. Click on the text link that says >> Download <<. The pdf file will open in a new window for you to print and save the math worksheets.
Whether you are a parents, teachers, or homeschooler – you will love these print and go worksheets to help toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and first graders work on writing numbers!
Number Writing Practice 1-20
Print the free printable number worksheets you need. They are in black and white to save on printing costs. You can always laminate the pages and complete with a dry erase marker to make it a reusable activity for your math center, extra practice, seat work, etc. If you just print the blackline printable you can complete it with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, regulary #2 pencil or whatever you prefer.
These are such a fun way to learn to write numbers 1-20. Each writing numbers worksheet includes space to work on:
- Write students anme
- Fill in the ten frame
- trace numbers (there is a seperate page for each number worksheets 1-20)
- trace number words (these writing numbers in words worksheets are so handy for working on a tricky skill!)
- letter recognition (great for working on visual discrimniation with students)
- count and color the objects
- what comes next (great for putting what they are learning into practice as they figure out what number is missing, what comes before, what number comes after, etc)
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Practice making numbers with these Do a Dot Printable Number Worksheets
- Use playdough and our free Number Mats to help children learn to make numbers through sensory exploration and play
- Trace and Erase Number Printable for practice writing numbers 1-20
- Lego Number Mats allow kids to build numbers with duplo bricks and then trace numbers 1-10
- Make counting fun with this free printable, Numbers to 20 Board Game
- Learn shape names and practice making shapes with these Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printable Book for kids to make, read, and learn!
- Ocean Color by Number worksheets are a fun way to work on number recognition
- Learn a variety of skills with these adorable, free printable Math Crafts!
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Learning to Write Numbers Worksheet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers, including coops, please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!