Looking for a fun activity to help your learners with number sense? Check out these fun banana themed number puzzles. Learners can practice their counting and subitizing skills while having some banana fun. Simply print number sense puzzles and you are ready to play and learn.
Banana Number Puzzles Free Printable
These banana number puzzles are such fun to help your little learners practice their counting and subitizing skills. These number puzzles can be used any time of the year. They are suitable for pre-k and kindergarten learners.
Preparing the printable:
- Print the pages in colour.
- Laminate if desired.
- Cut apart the cards to create the puzzle pieces.
Start with one set of puzzles. For e.g. start off with introducing the number 1 puzzle. You can start off with saying ‘Here is number 1’ and show the puzzle piece with the number ‘1’ on it.
- Next, ask them to count the number of dots in the 10 frame and match it to the other pieces of the puzzle to complete it.
- To make things tougher, you can also mix up a few number puzzles together and get your learner to match the pieces to create the number puzzles.
- Continue doing this until your learner is familiar with the numbers and subitizing.
Fruit Activities for Kids
Looking for more fruit printable activities? You may want to check these out:
- Free Printable ABC Fruits and Vegetables Book for Kids to color and learn
- I Spy Fruits Worksheet for Preschool
- 🍉 Sneak in some fruit science with this watermelon volcano, play with puffy watermelon slime reicpe, or see all our watermelon activities
- 🍋 Lemon Volcano is a super EASY and fun Fruit Science or lemonade TEn Frames Kindergarten
- 🍎 Sorting Apples Alphabet Activity or this Apple Counting Mat for Fall
- 🍏 Apple Life Cycle Worksheets or make this simple Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- Count to 20 Clip Card Fruit Printables
- 🍇 How to make Grape Jam Sequencing Cards or PB&J Coloring Pages
- Fruit Cards or Fruit Paper Activity
- 🍓 Strawberry Playdough Fruit Activity
- 🍓 Cute Handprint Strawberry Craft or printable Rhyming Strawberry Activity
- 💙 Hands-on Blueberry Math
- Dancing Raisins – EASY chemistry experiment for kids
- 🥥 Coconut Number Tracing Fruit Printables
- 🍅 Simple Tomato Battery Fruit Science Experiment
- Math Fruit Worksheet Preschool
- A-Z Vegetable and Fruit Printables for practicing lowercase letters
- 🍌Banana Number Puzzles
Counting Activities for Kids
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Counting Bugs to 10 with cute printable coloring pages
- Bowling Counting to 10 activities
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Counting 1-10 Pom Counting Activity
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Counting to 100 games
- Skip Counting Chart
- Pizza Counting Game
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Banana Math for Preschoolers
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply