Kids will have fun practicing counting, doing basic addition from 1-12, learning number words, and finding out what makes a dozen with this free printable math games. This is geared for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids.
Young learners love “doing school”.
So why not capitalize on this opportunity by giving them fun, educational activities that will not only help them to learn math, but that will help them love to learn!
For more fun NO PREP math practice, don’t miss our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Blueberry Muffin Math
This is a fun math activity for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids.
Just print out the 5 pages, cut out the muffins and liners.
Kids will count the number of blueberries and then “put on” the corresponding muffin liner.
I had my preschooler match colors to identify which number word meant what number. It may not stick yet, but the more she sees them together the sooner she will begin to identify number words.
Now Put the muffins in the muffin tin in the correct spot by solving the equation. Using blue pom poms (blueberries) as a math manipulative for this activity works really well.
Now point out to your child that once they have finished all 12 muffins they have a dozen.
Blueberry Muffin Math Video
More Early Math for Preschool & Kindergarten
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Duplo Number Mats
- Number Trains (counting from 1-100 and everywhere in between)
- Barnyard Counting Clip-On (Counting 1-10)
- DIY Apple Felt Counters
- Toddler / Preschool Number Train Puzzle
- Hole Punching Math Game
- Number Playdough PLAYmats
Download Blueberry Muffin Math
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ShersDigitalClipart and GreatGraphics
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!