Whether you are having a doctor theme preschool unit, talking about germs, community helper activity, or are just looking for a fun and silly craft for kids, you will love this band aid art project for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade children. You are going to love this really fun, creative bandaid art craft for kids! You will love watching kids imaginations soar as you make these clever bandage art.
Band Aid Art
Your kids will be so excited to make this unusual, fun, and super creative craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Use this Band Aid Art to go along with a doctor, nurse, surgeon, or community helper theme. This would also be a fun to go along with a health, germs, or human body theme. No matter how you use this band aid craft it is super simple with tons of possibilities – the only limits are your child’s imagination! All you need for this project is a piece of paper, Band Aids, markers, and your imagination! This fun kids activity is perfect for kids of all ages!
To make this fun, easy craft for kids all you need are a few simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- paper (plain white paper, colored construction paper)
- bandaids (you can used colorful, character themed, or skin colored band-aids or bandages)
There are so many really fun projects your child can make using bandages. Above we made a fun apartment building bandage art and a pretty fall yellow leaf tree. Then with markers kids can color a cute red car. There are literally endless possibilities!!
As you use band aids for kids you can use crayons, markers, colored, pencils, or paint to create truly unique and beautiful works of art. Your children will love this creative method of making an art project! You can make beautiful spring and summer flowers in many different shapes, patterns, etc.
You can also use bingo markers to add some color and detail to your picture.
This fun craft for preschoolers using bandaids can be used to make butterflies, flowers, buildings, trees, trucks, and so much more! What will your child create?
HINT: Unwrapping band aids and pulling off the bandage is great for refining fine motor skills!
Fun Activities for Kids
Get ready for an epic summer with a lot of creative, fun, and memorable crafts and activities for kids:
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- FREE Color by Number Worksheets
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Ice Cream EDIBLE Playdough Recipe – super easy to make
- Create your own Lego Zipline
- Printable Alphabet Letters for Crafts
- Lots of free playdough mats for kids
- Amazing Dying Flowers Summer Science Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiment
- DIY Lava Lamp Experiment
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Summer Craft
- LOTS more Fun Crafts for Kids