Whether you are having a doctor theme preschool unit, talking about germs, community helper activity, or are just looking for a fun and silly craft for kids, you will love this band aid art project for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade children. You are going to love this really fun, creative bandaid art craft for kids! You will love watching kids imaginations soar as you make these clever bandage art.
Band Aid Art
Your kids will be so excited to make this unusual, fun, and super creative craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Use this Band Aid Art to go along with a doctor, nurse, surgeon, or community helper theme. This would also be a fun to go along with a health, germs, or human body theme. No matter how you use this band aid craft it is super simple with tons of possibilities – the only limits are your child’s imagination! All you need for this project is a piece of paper, Band Aids, markers, and your imagination! This fun kids activity is perfect for kids of all ages!
To make this fun, easy craft for kids all you need are a few simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- paper (plain white paper, colored construction paper)
- bandaids (you can used colorful, character themed, or skin colored band-aids or bandages)
There are so many really fun projects your child can make using bandages. Above we made a fun apartment building bandage art and a pretty fall yellow leaf tree. Then with markers kids can color a cute red car. There are literally endless possibilities!!
As you use band aids for kids you can use crayons, markers, colored, pencils, or paint to create truly unique and beautiful works of art. Your children will love this creative method of making an art project! You can make beautiful spring and summer flowers in many different shapes, patterns, etc.
You can also use bingo markers to add some color and detail to your picture.
This fun craft for preschoolers using bandaids can be used to make butterflies, flowers, buildings, trees, trucks, and so much more! What will your child create?
HINT: Unwrapping band aids and pulling off the bandage is great for refining fine motor skills!
- Stunning Lacing Flower Craft
- Happy Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
- Beautiful Chromatography for Kids Flower Project
- Pasta in clay Flower Crafts
- Grow Crystals Flower Experiment
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for SpringFun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Pretty red poppy craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Purple Hollyhock Tissue Paper Flowers Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Zinnia Fingerprint Flower Craft
- Hyacinth Flower Craft
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Grow Your own Crystal Flower Science
- White Dandelion Craft for Preschoolers
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Beautiful Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Printable Flower Activity for Kids Scavenger Hunt
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids