Whether you are having a doctor theme preschool unit, talking about germs, community helper activity, or are just looking for a fun and silly craft for kids, you will love this band aid art project for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade children. You are going to love this really fun, creative bandaid art craft for kids! You will love watching kids imaginations soar as you make these clever bandage art.
Band Aid Art
Your kids will be so excited to make this unusual, fun, and super creative craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Use this Band Aid Art to go along with a doctor, nurse, surgeon, or community helper theme. This would also be a fun to go along with a health, germs, or human body theme. No matter how you use this band aid craft it is super simple with tons of possibilities – the only limits are your child’s imagination! All you need for this project is a piece of paper, Band Aids, markers, and your imagination! This fun kids activity is perfect for kids of all ages!
To make this fun, easy craft for kids all you need are a few simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- paper (plain white paper, colored construction paper)
- bandaids (you can used colorful, character themed, or skin colored band-aids or bandages)
There are so many really fun projects your child can make using bandages. Above we made a fun apartment building bandage art and a pretty fall yellow leaf tree. Then with markers kids can color a cute red car. There are literally endless possibilities!!
Band aid crafts preschool
As you use band aids for kids you can use crayons, markers, colored, pencils, or paint to create truly unique and beautiful works of art. Your children will love this creative method of making an art project! You can make beautiful spring and summer flowers in many different shapes, patterns, etc.
You can also use bingo markers to add some color and detail to your picture.
Band aid craft
This fun craft for preschoolers using bandaids can be used to make butterflies, flowers, buildings, trees, trucks, and so much more! What will your child create?
HINT: Unwrapping band aids and pulling off the bandage is great for refining fine motor skills!
Crafts Ideas for Kids
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts
- These tin foil art projects are fun-to-make and so pretty!
- Folded Paper Elephant Craft Bookmark
- Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Creative Pipe Cleaner Crafts kids will want to make
- Stunning Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Bubble Wrap Painting Rain Craft
- Outrageously Cute Googly Eye Crafts
- Tissue Paper Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Star Wars Crafts that are from a galaxy far, far away
- Super cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft
- Must-try Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Over 100 Fun Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super fun Spin Art Flower Craft for Kids
- This Monet art project for kids is a fun way to introduce famous artists for kids with a stunning project!
- Lovely Coffee Filter Crafts for kids
- Check out these toilet paper roll crafts
- Try these paper plate crafts for all occasions
- 40 Creative Paper Cup Crafts and Activities Ideas to Try Today
- Clever Fall Crafts for Kids
- Silly Monster Crafts for kids of all ages
- Cute Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- Letter Crafts sorted A-Z
- Learn your letters with these free printable alphabet crafts
Looking for more fun kids activities and other ideas to keep kids engaged, learning, and having fun? Check out these:
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- EASY Pool Noodle Race Track for Kids
- Baking Soda Clay
- Amazing Baking Soda Slime
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- 30 Homemade Bird Feeders to make
- EPIC Water Balloon Painting Activities
- Simple Popsicle Stick Catapult project for kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts
- Summer STEM Ice Boat Races
- Easy Marshmallow Shooter
- Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Summer fun
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Van Gogh Starry Night Aluminum Foil Art Project
- Our favorite 2 ingredient slime is great for any time of the year!
Things to Do with Kids
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- Shape Recognition Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Painting with Cars
- Grass Head Summer Activity for Kids
- Printable Lego Activities for Kids
- Silly Bouncy Egg
- Fun-to-Make DIY Foosball Table – Stem Project for kids
- Easy Sand Volcano with NO clean-up
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime
- Strawberry Scented Jello Playdough Recipe
- Snake Bubbles
- Beautiful Capillary Action Experiment
- Puffy Paint Recipes and Projects for Kids
- Kool Aid Watermelon Playdough
- LOTS of Fun Sidewalk Chalk Games
- 75+ Free Printable Scavenger Hunts for Kids
There are so many fun ways to play and teach kids about chemical reactions using a baking soda and vinegar reaction. Here are some of our favorite baking soda and vinegar activities.
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF! Rocket Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment
- Lemon Volcano are an EPIC Summer Experiment for Kids
- Mentos and Soda Experiment
- Outrageous Leak Proof Bag Science Experiments for Kids
- Heat Sensitivie Color Changing Slime Recipe
- 100 Exciting Year-Round Science Experiments for Kids
- Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers
- How to Make a Newton’s Cradle Science Expeirment
Leave a Reply