With cooler weather enticing you to stay inside, and the beautiful fall colors of the red, orange, and yellow falling leaves, now is the perfect time to try one of these fall crafts for kids. This huge list includes leaf art for kids, harvest pumpkin craft for kids, delicious apple crafts preschool, silly scarecrow craft, nutty acorn crafts for kids, corn crafts, and more fall craft ideas is perfect for In this list of autumn crafts for kids for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders we even have some printable fall crafts.
Fall Crafts for Kids
This huge list of 100 fall crafts for kids will keep everyone busy creating amazing fall art projects the entire autumn season. You can make some fun apple crafts, collect fall leaves to create gorgeous leaf crafts for kids, make some adorable scarecrow crafts for kids, try your hand at some corn art, created cheerful orange pumpkin craft ideas, or use acorns to make some clever acorn crafts for preschoolers. There is something on this list of fall crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Many of these fun fall crafts make lovely home decor or seasonal decorations and many are also great for Thanksgiving and Halloween. Your kids will love seeing their fall themed artwork displayed around the house, and you’ll all have fun creating and crafting these autumn crafts for kids.
Apple Crafts Preschool
Whether you prefer red, green, or yellow apples -these apple crafts for kids are sure to get kids excited for fall. We like to do these apple crafts in September along with picking apples at an orchard and making some yumy baked apple treats!
- Easy 3D Paper Apple Craft for Kids
Celebrate fall with this fun and easy 3D paper apple craft!
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
This cute paper plate apple craft that is perfect for celebrating apple month or as part of a Fall unit.
- Apple button tree craft.
These apple button trees are just gorgeous and would make a great gift.
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
Perfect for a fall theme, this apple craft is easy to make and great for working on fine motor skills
- Cardboard yarn apples.
These gorgeous apples would look great hanging from a mobile or branch.
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
- Apple jar craft.
Make this cute apple jar and fill it with treats for a fun Fall gift.
- Apple Basket Craft
Make a basket of apples with this fun Fall craft idea.
- Apple Stamping Craft for Kids
Have fun with the classic apple stamping activity to make this cute craft.
- Cardboard apple tree craft.
This cardboard apple tree has removable apples kids can “pick” and put into their little basket.
- Easy Paper apple craft with free template.
Keep little hands busy with this lovely fall craft.
- Textured Apple Craft
This fun process art activity is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
- Apple Craft with Yarn.
Use common craft items to make craft apples using textile art.
- Apple sand craft
Using sand to make art is an interesting twist on a fun fall activity.
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects
- Plastic Bottle Apples.
Wrap a little gift in these cute apples, or use them as fall decorations.
Acorn Crafts for Kids
Kids of all ages love collecting acorns that fall around trees. Whether you use actual acorns for these acorn crafts for preschoolers or you make one of these other acorn craft ideas inspired by acorns – you are sure to find a unqie project to celebrate fall!
- Adorable Acorn Mice.
These little mice are just too cute!
- Fall Acorn Friend Puppets.
Countdown the days to Fall with these adorable acorn friends!
- Acorn marble necklace craft.
Everyone will want one of these gorgeous acorn necklaces.
- Felted pom pom acorn craft.
These felted acorns would make a gorgeous Fall themed mobile, or use them in pretend play.
- Acorn Crafts: Bracelets
Watch these gorgeous bracelets turn from green to brown, a great Fall craft.
- Easy Adorable Squirrel Acorn Craft for Kids
This squirrel, made with acorns and other natural materials, is just adorable!
- Handprint Acorn Lacing Craft.
These crafty acorns have a lovely textured cap just like real ones.
- Mosaic Paper Acorn.
Recycle kids paintings into this gorgeous acorn art.
- Paper Strip Acorn Art.
This simple craft is easy to do but has stunning results.
- DIY: Happy Acorn Necklaces.
These smiling acorn necklaces are just adorable.
- Acorn Fairy Folk
Make these gorgeous woodland fairies from acorns and other natural
- Black Glue Acorn Craft for Kids
Kids of all wages will love squeezing out the glue to make this acorn art.
Leaf Art for Kids
We have found so many really fun and unique leaf craft ideas for kids to make! From leaf art ideas using real leaves to colorful fall leaf crafts for preschoolers.
- DIY Autumn Leaf Wreath
Make a gorgeous fall leaf wreath with this free printable template and instructions.
- Fall leaf suncatchers
These gorgeous fall leaves would look lovely displayed in a window to catch the light.
- Kandinsky Inspired Fall Art Project.
Try your hand at this gorgeous Kandinsky inspired Fall leaf paintings.
- Clay leaf mobile.
Collect some leaves to make this gorgeous leave mobile.
- Fall leaf crown and wreath
Make this beautiful leaf crown or wreath by weaving the leaves together.
- Fall Leaf Printing with Markers
Make gorgeous fall leaf prints with this easy technique.
- Fall leaf printable placemats
Decorate a gorgeous printable placemats for your Fall themed table or display.
- Fall Leaf Candle Mason Jar Craft.
These fall jars make a great table centerpiece, and they would make a great gift as well!
- Autumn leaf doodle art.
This is a fun and relaxing art activity would make a lovely Fall display at home or in the classroom.
- Forest Fairy – Fall Leaf Wings.
Everyone will want a pair of these gorgeous forest fairy wings!
- DIY Fall Leaf Bowl.
This beautiful fall leaf bowl is easier to make than you think!
- Fall Leaf Sewing for Kids
This is a great, fall themed, beginner sewing project for kids.
- Mixed Media Leaf Art Collage.
This eye catching fall artwork is made from photocopied leaves.
- Cookie Cutter Leaf People Craft.
The kids will love this simple and fun autumn leaf craft.
- Glittered Leaf Ornaments
Use this two ingredient dough recipe to make these glittery fall leaves.
- Leaf Critters – Fall Craft Idea.
Turn your collected fall leaves into cute little creatures.
- Fall Craft for Kids: Wax Paper Resist Leaves
Make some colorful autumn leaves with this wax paper art technique.
- Fall Leaf Potato Stamps.
Such a simple stamp design makes these gorgeous fall leaves.
- Easy Leaf Pinch Pots.
These little clay fall leaf pots would make lovely gifts, or a special spot for keeping treasures.
- Scrunched Tissue Paper Autumn Leaf
Make some colorful leaves with this simple technique.
- Fall Leaves Paper Plate Wreath Craft
This gorgeous glittery wreath would look lovely on the front door.
Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
These cheery pumpkin crafts for toddlers are perfect for celebrating harvest time in Ocotober. Whether you mke a project with pine cones, rocks, construction paper, paint, or yarn – these pumpkin craft ideas are all super cute!
- How to Make Pumpkin Art with Pointillism
Try this art history lesson with a pumpkin theme.
- Fall Decor Pumpkin Craft for Kids
This pumpkin craft will make a great Fall display for your mantel or front door.
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
Learn how to dye pumpkin seeds to make this cute craft.
- DIY Sock Pumpkins
These DIY sock pumpkins are such a fun homemade decoration for Fall.
- Plastic Lid Pumpkin Sewing Craft.
Start saving lids to make this beautiful craft for the Fall season.
- Folded Paper Pumpkin.
These gorgeous paper pumpkins would make lovely fall decorations.
- Pumpkin Craft Rubber Band Art Project
This clever craft makes a gorgeous Fall decoration you can use year
- Pumpkin Dot Art.
Grab a hole punch to make this clever pumpkin art.
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Watercolor Art Project
Everyone will enjoy the salt painting technique used to create this pumpkin.
- Burlap Pumpkin Craft
Kids will love making this burlap pumpkin as part of fall seasonal activities.
- Paper Pumpkin Craft
This pumpkin is quick and fun, making it a must try fall craft.
- Pumpkin Craft with Straws
This no-glue craft uses paper straws and contact to make a wonderful picture.
- Easy Pinecone Craft for Kids
This easy fall nature craft is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Simple Foam Pumpkin Craft for Kids
You could make spooky jack-o-lanterns or cute pumpkin faces with this fun craft.
- Sock Pumpkin Craft.
Find some orange socks and make these cute little pumpkins.
Scarecrows come in all shapes and sizes! Kids love stuffing their own scarecrows for the garden or making one of these scarecrow craft ideas. Choose the paper plate, tp roll, mason jar, or simple construction paper scarecrow crafts for kids!
- DIY Scarecrow Mason Jar
This is a fun project and the end result is some cute homemade fall decor.
- Paper roll scarecrow craft
These little smiling scarecrows are just adorable!
- Dingle dangle scarecrow puppet
Make this cute puppet to dance while you sing this Fall themed song.
- Paper bowl scarecrow.
These darling little scarecrows would be perfect for a harvest themed
or Fall themed bulletin board.
- Simple Paper Scarecrow
Use the free printable template to make these fun little scarecrows.
- Popsicle stick scarecrow Craft.
Collect some popsicle sticks to make this super cute craft.
- Paper Plate Scarecrow Craft.
I love the clever way the mouth is ‘sewn’ on to this fun paper plate scarecrow.
- Craft Stick Scarecrows
Making fall crafts with your kids needs to include some of these cute scarecrows!
- Candy Corn Scarecrow
These fun fall treats would make great gifts.
- Articulated Scarecrow Puppet Printable
This paper puppet is perfect to make for a harvest theme or a Fall theme.
- Scarecrow Popsicle Stick Craft
These cute little scarecrows would look great in a pot plant or garden bed.
- Scarecrow Handprint Craft for Fall Season
This is such a clever way to make Fall art, with a hand print scarecrow and fingerprint corn!
- Scarecrow Craft
I love the clever use of clothes pins for this paper scarecrow craft.
- Easy Scarecrow Corner Bookmark
This is the perfect fall themed activity for book lovers!
Corn craft for preschool
Corn tends to decorate porches and gatherings as we celebrate harvest and Thanskgiving. These fun-to-mak corn crafts for kidsuse colored corn, yellow corn on the cob, or colorful Indian corn for some lovely fall decorations!
- Beaded Pipe Cleaner Indian Corn
This colorful corn craft is easy to put together and the perfect
addition to your fall craft line up
- Pinecone Indian Corn Craft.
This craft has instructions for an easy version for younger children, and a more challenging craft for older kids.
- Corn husk doll.
This is a great craft to make, with lots of history to learn along the way too.
- Corn Mosaic Art.
These beautifully colorful corn mosaics are the perfect as part of your fall or Thanksgiving activities.
- Kid-made Corn Decorations for Fall
Use a paint roller to make these two corn crafts.
- Corn Painting.
This fun and easy process art activity will be a hit with kids of all ages
- Toilet Paper Roll Corn Cob – Kid Craft Idea For Fall
This simple corn craft is made from a recycled cardboard tube.
- Indian Corn Craft.
Dye some pumpkin seeds to make this colorful corn craft.
- Lego Indian Corn Craft for Kids
Indian corn is a sign of fall and the harvest that is to come, so this craft is a great way to celebrate the season.
- Paper Plate Corn Craft.
Make a bright and colorful corn cob from a single paper plate.
- Black Glue Maize Corn Craft for Kids
Using black glue and liquid watercolors makes this corn craft really bright and colorful.
- Easy Corn Craft for Kids.
Dyed popcorn kernels are used to create this fun fall craft.
Autumn Crafts for Kids
There are so many fun-to-make fall craft ideas for you to choose from! The hard part is figuring out which easy fall crafts to try first!
- Beautiful Fall Tree Paper Craft.
Use the colors of Fall to make this gorgeous paper craft.
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
Try making this delicious fall craft with your kids!
- Fall handprint tree
With a great instruction video this gorgeous paper tree is easy to make.
- Printable Hats – Preschool Fall Crafts
Which one of these cute Fall hats will you make?
- Fall Coloring Pages for Kids
The kids will have fun with these super cute free printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Fall Color Sticker Worksheets
Have fun filling in the pictures with these printable sticker worksheets.
- Paper Plate Hedgehog Craft
This cute craft combines natural materials with common crafting supplies.
- Fall Windsock Craft for Kids.
These fall themed windsocks will look great blowing in the wind!
- Mason Jar Fall Luminaries Craft
These will make beautiful fall themed table decorations.
- Fall Paper Weaving Craft.
Make corn on the cob, pumpkin pie, an acorn, a sunflower, a pumpkin or a leaf with this creative paper craft.
- Pinecone Hedgehogs
You could make a whole family of these adorable little hedgehogs.
- Simple Gourd Stamping.
Gourds come in all different shapes and sizes, which makes them perfect for this stamping art.
With 100 ideas on this list of fall crafts, there is enough to keep kids of all ages happily crafting, and lots of activities you can do with the whole family.
Leaf Crafts for Kids
Looking for more fun fall craft projects? Check out these fun ideas:
- Autumn Watercolor Salt Painting Leaf Craft
- Crayon Resist Fall Leaf Art
- EASY Fall Leaf Crafts for Preschoolers
- Stunning Suncatcher Fall Leaves Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Lots of Fall Crafts for kids of all ages
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
Fall Crafts for Kids
- Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Printable Hat Fall Craft for Preschool
- Wreath Fall Craft with free printable leaves template
- Fall Leaf Printing Activity for kids with markers
- Cute Cereal Fall Tree Craft for Kids
- Styrofoam Peanut Fall Tree Craft
- 100+ Fall Crafts for Kids
- Kadinsky Inspired Fall Leaf Art Project
- Scarecrow Printable CVC Word Mats Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Scarecrow Worksheets Pack with 50+ pages of math and literacy skills
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets
- Learning Colors Printable Fall Games
- Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Worksheets Pack with 50+ pages of math and literacy skills
- Fall Theme or Fall Theme Preschool
- Cute Fall Playdough Mats
- Fall Do a Dot Printables
- Color Word Fall Worksheets
- Fall Books for Preschoolers,these fall picture books, or these fall books for kids
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages
Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Alphabet Fall Printable
- Scarecrow Short O Words Printable
- Fall Sight Words Game
- Alphabet Candy Corn Math Puzzles – Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets
- Squirrel Fall Worksheets for kids
- Cute Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Nature Fall Scavenger Hunt or this Fall Leaf Scavenger Hunt
- Beginning Blends Fall Activity
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten
- Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Leaf Alphabet Letters Matching Activity
- Color Words Fall Emergent Reader
- Fall Science ideas for kids
- EASY Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Fall I Spy Printable
- September Activities for Kids
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fall Playdough Mats – Counting Leaves
- Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets
- My Fall Counting Book – Fall Activity for Kindergarten
- Fall Number Words Donut Worksheets
- Fall Counting Book for Pre-K
- Acorn Counting Game
- Acorn Cut and Paste Fall Math Worksheets
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math or Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math Puzzles or Candy Corn Fall Math Number Puzzles
- Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity
- Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers (sticker alphabet fall worksheets or number recognition fall worksheets or color recognition fall worksheets)
- Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape
- Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Color by Number
- Number Tracing Fall Worksheets
Pumpkin Activities for Kids
- Phonics Printable Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Activities Printable Shape Matching Game
- Parts of a Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin kindergarten sight word games online
- Number Bonds Pumpkin Math
- Pumpkin Matching Game
- October Crafts for Kids
- Counting Free Pumpkin Activity Printables
- Candy Count and Trace Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Printables Counting Mats
- Learning Shapes Pumpkin Playdough Mats
- Word Family Pumpkin Activities
- Shape Game – Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers
- Counting Spider Activities
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters
- Printable Pumpkin Math for Kindergartners
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets
Apple Activities for Kids
- Find the Letter Apple Worksheets
- Number Apple Coloring Pages
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Paper Plate Apple Craft for Preschoolers