Looking for a really pretty, fun-to-make apple craft? This apple craft for kids is not only an easy apple craft, but cute and gret process art too. Try this apple craft for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, preschool, pre-k, and toddler children as September crafts, engaging apple art and craft for your upcoing Apple theme, or a fall craft for kids.
This gorgeous apple craft has so much dimmension and intersting patterns that are fun for children to make. This apple crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students only uses a couple simple materials you probably already have at home. Use the apple crafts for toddlers along with apple activities to make learning and strengthening hand muscles fun in the fall. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun craft for kids of all ages!
Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
Apple Craft for Kids
- tp roll
- washable paint in red, yellow, or green
- glitter (optional)
- apple template, printed
- white school glue
- white shaving cream
- food coloring
- sandwich bag
- colored constrution paper / cardstock
Apple Art and Craft
Put the apple template on your protected surface. Now dip toilet paper roll in red paint to make a circular pattern on the apple clipart.
Apple Craft for Kindergarten
Continue dipping cardbaord tube in red paint and making impressions on your apple image.
Easy Apple Craft
Continue making stamps on your apple printout until it is mostly covered with pretty red circular prints. Allow the project to dry while you make your apple puffy paint.
Now mix equal parts of white shaving cream, white school glue, red food coloring, and glitter in a sandwich bag.
Apple Crafts for Toddlers
Now carefully squish the bag to mix the materials into a pretty red puffy paint with some added glitter dimmension.
Apple Crafts Preschool
Cut off the corner of your ziplock bag and carefully pipe the puffy paint around the edge of the apple. Allow to dry.
Apple Crafts Ideas
Now whip up a second batch of homemade puffy paint by again mixing ½ white school glue and half white shaving cream in a sandwich bag, but this time add green food coloring. This is such an easy way to get the paint just where you want it to go. Seal bag and mix; once thorougly mixed, cut the corner and trace the stem and leaf with your green DIY puffy paint.
Once your project is completely dry, cut around the edgest of the puffy paint carefully with scissors and glue on a piece of cardstock or construction paper. We used black for a nice, dramatic POP!
This makes such a stunning apple art project for kids of all ages! I love the dimmension and 3D pop the puffy paint ads. Make your favorite apple: green granny smith apple, red delicious apple, golden delicious apple, or a multi-colored apple would be pretty too.
- Red Apple Pie Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Green Laffy Taffy Apple Slime
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Super Soft, No-Cook Apple Playdough for Fall
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Apple Volcano Experiment and Activity for Kids in September
- Simple Apple Science Experiment and Activity for September
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Apple Stem Activity – Practical Engineering Challenge for Kids
- Melting Apple Science Experiment for September
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
Apple Activities for Kids
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
- Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Printable Apple Math – Number Bonds Activity
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
Apple Art Preschool
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.