This fun Letter A weekly theme includes more than 40+ pages of super cute Apple Worksheets for learning math and literacy skills including letter a, count to 10, Johnny Appleseed flipbook, apple life cycle, apple experiments, learning sight words, color red, shapes, and more for preschoolers and pre k students.
Note: This unit is part of a bundle in our Preschool Curriculum.
Here are the resources and skills your student will work on with this letter a theme:
- lesson plan with which letter a printables to use each day
- additional resources (more crafts, books, and more)
- learning about calendars and weather
- apple tracing pages
- learn sight words: a, and, away
- the color red
- printable apple letter craft for strengthening fine motor skills
- counting, simple addition, and tracing numbers 1-10
- letter a (tracing alphabet letter, letter recognition, matching upper and lowercase letters)
- introduction to phonemic awareness
- Johnny Appleseed print, color, and learn flip book
- apple life cycle spinner craft
- science investigations with apples
There are over 44 pages of letter a printables perfect for preschool and pre k children.
There are no reviews yet.