- NO PREP Construction Worksheets – over 15 worksheets to practice pre writing, tracing numbers, letters, matching upper and lowercase letters, cut and paste, and more!
- Construction Tracing Strips – Trace and erase writing upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Tools – Match lowercase letters with the corresponding uppercase toolboxes
- Dump Truck Counting – practice counting 1-20 with this fun hands on activity that uses playdough or foil “rocks”
- Construction Phonics – kids will practice matching upper and lowercase letters and boxes with a picture that starts with the same beginning sound as the featured letter.
- Construction Sight Words Game – printable board game where kids will practice dolch sight words while collecting tools for their tool box.
- Alphabet Practice – this versatile activity is both a trace & erase activity as well as a matching letters puzzle
- Tools Playdough Cards – kids will have fun learning about tools by forming them with playdough on these printable cards that feature a real image as well
- Construction Letter Mats – Practice tracing letters from A to Z in one place; there is one page for both uppercase letters and one page for lowercase letters