This fun Letter C weekly theme includes 60+ pages of cute Camping Worksheets including a variety of printable for teaching math and literacy skills such as forming the letter C, counting to 12, shapes, color green, sight words, camping science experiment, STEM activity, constellations, name recognition craft, and more for preschoolers and pre k students.
Note: This unit is part of a bundle in our Preschool Curriculum.
Here are the resources and skills your student will work on with this camping theme for preschoolers:
- lesson plan with which letter c printables to use each day
- additional resources (more crafts, books, and more)
- learning about calendars and weather
- camping tracing pages
- go fishing with these scissor practice pages
- learn sight words: can, come, down (and review of previously learned words)
- shape constellation mini book
- the color green (and color review)
- printable caterpillar letter craft for strengthening fine motor skills
- camping I spy for working on visual discrimination and counting
- super cute camping name craft (for working on name recognition)
- C is for camping coloring page
- camping STEM
- number sense
- intro to constellations
- same or different
- camping measurement
- counting, patterns, addition within 10 frame, and tracing numbers 1-12
- letter c (tracing alphabet letter, letter recognition, matching upper and lowercase letters)
- introduction to phonemic awareness
- camping playdough mats
- camping science experiment
There are over 60 pages of letter c printables perfect for preschool and pre k children.
There are no reviews yet.