- 120 pages!
- 12 Week Lesson Plan (very little prep with clearly labeled sheets!)
- Roll & Read Game / Flashcards
- Trace! Read! Stamp!
- Sight Word Coloring
- Word Search
- Fishing for Sight Words Game
- Home Run! Game
- Sight Word Bingo (2 versions)
- Detective Match-Up Game
- Flip the Pancake Game
- 10 Readers (new one every week!)
- Progress Charts
- Certificate of Completion
Kindergarten Sight Words
This product has been designed to work with all 52 of the following sight words from the Dolch Primer list:
all, am, are, at, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, have, good, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, is, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, and yes.
Kids will master the 52 Kindergarten Dolch words, review the 40 Preschool Dolch words, and feel confident beginning to read when using this product!
How to Use Reading the Easy Way Kindergarten
Reading the Easy Way FAQ
- Since Reading the Easy Way 2 incorporates words from Reading the Easy Way do I really need to buy/complete the first one before doing Reading the Easy Way 2? Unless your child is already in Kindergarten (typically 5 years old) and knows some basic sight words, this program will not act as a substitute for truly MASTERING the 40 words your child will learn in Reading the Easy Way! The goal is for your child to know these key sight words instantly and easily. Again, these words are common words your child will use over and over their entire life. You want them to have a firm foundation! (If you haven’t completed Reading the Easy Way, save 25% by purchasing the Reading the Easy Way 1 & 2 Combo with over 200 pages of learning fun for only $16.)
- Are there any discount codes? Make sure to subscribe to my Facebook & Twitter pages as promotional codes are offered occasionally. You can purchase the Reading the Easy Way BUNDLE to save $$.