Your kids are going to flip when they see how fun this apple tree craft is to make! Celebrate apple month in September with this super cute apple craft for toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, kindergarteners, and first graders. This bubble wrap crafts is sure to be a favorite with your children.
Apple Tree Craft
It’s hard to believe a new school year is already upon us. With that brings back to school, September activities, and September crafts like apple crafts! We have a fun apple tree craft that is as fun to make as it is cute! This apple activity is great for preschool, kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Bubble Wrap Crafts
To make this apple bubble wrap craft you just need a few simple craft materials:
- brown construction paper
- piece of paper for the background (white or blue works nicely)
- bubble wrap (we used a recycled bubble wrap mailer)
- red and green paint
- paint brush
Most bubble wrap should work well for this. We got our bubble wrap from a recycled mailer. We’ve also used bubble wrap from the dollar store or that we got in a package form Amazon or with new furniture. Bigger bubbles will make bigger apples.
Apple Craft Ideas
To get this craft with bubble wrap ready, cut a tree trunk shape from the brown construction paper. This doesn’t need to be perfect as the paint will cover some of it anyway. I cut multiple tree trunks by folding the paper into thirds and cutting the three layers at once.
Next, cut a tree top shape from the bubble wrap. I cut a circle out first and then cut waves around it.
Glue the tree trunk to the center of the background paper.
Apple Tree Crafts
Paint the bumpy side of the bubble wrap green.
Next, choose some bubbles to paint red. These dots will be the apples.
Apple Tree Craft
Carefully turn the bubble wrap over and press it onto the paper on top of the tree trunk. Be sure to press all around the bubble wrap to make sure all of the paint prints onto the tree.
Slowly peel the bubble wrap up off of the paper and set aside.
Preschool Apple Crafts
After it dries your tree is complete!
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Apple Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Prek Worksheets
- Apple Number Bonds Activities
- Free Alphabet Desk Cart (apple theme and more)
- Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Letter A
- Apple ABC Game
- Apple Seed Counting Activity – Count to 20
- I Spy Preschool – Apples
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheet with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Number Bond to 10 Practical Activities
- Counting Apples Worksheet
- Apple Basket Multiplication Game
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Apple Count to 20 Home Punching Apple Munching Activity
- Apple Alphabet Activity – Letter Recognition Game
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Alphabet Apple Lacing Craft
- Printable Apple Compound Words for Kids
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Day Activities
- Apple Find the letter and Tracing Worksheets
- Fun Apple Experiment Worksheet
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds
- Verbs for Apples
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Easy Apple Pie Playdough that smells like fall!
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts for Preschoolers