Your kids are going to flip when they see how fun this apple tree craft is to make! Celebrate apple month in September with this super cute apple craft that combines a handart project with a bubble wrap painting project! Try this apple crafts preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders. This bubble wrap crafts is sure to be a favorite with your children.
Apple Tree Craft
It’s hard to believe a new school year is already upon us. With that brings back to school, September activities, and September crafts like apple crafts! We have a fun apple tree craft that is as fun to make as it is cute! This apple crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students uses a couple common supplies and a really fun bubble wrap crafts technique to make a beautiful fall craft for kids! Whether you are a parent looking for a unique back to school crafts, a classroom teacher looking for a first day of school craft, or a homeschooler adding apple arts and crafts to your apple theme or a is for apple lesson – you are going to love this project!
Bubble Wrap Crafts
To make this apple bubble wrap craft you just need a few simple craft materials:
- brown construction paper
- piece of paper for the background (white or blue works nicely)
- bubble wrap (we used a recycled bubble wrap mailer)
- red and green paint
- paint brush
Most bubble wrap should work well for this. We got our bubble wrap from a recycled mailer. We’ve also used bubble wrap from the dollar store or that we got in a package form Amazon or with new furniture. Bigger bubbles will make bigger apples.
To get this craft with bubble wrap ready, cut a tree trunk shape from the brown construction paper. This doesn’t need to be perfect as the paint will cover some of it anyway. I cut multiple tree trunks by folding the paper into thirds and cutting the three layers at once.
Next, cut a tree top shape from the bubble wrap. I cut a circle out first and then cut waves around it.
Apple crafts for toddlers
Glue the tree trunk to the center of the background paper.
Apple crafts preschool
Paint the bumpy side of the bubble wrap green.
Next, choose some bubbles to paint red. These dots will be the apples.
Back to School Crafts
Carefully turn the bubble wrap over and press it onto the paper on top of the tree trunk. Be sure to press all around the bubble wrap to make sure all of the paint prints onto the tree.
Slowly peel the bubble wrap up off of the paper and set aside.
First Day of School Crafts
After it dries your tree is complete!
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool