Apple season is here! The smell of freshly picked apples is amazing and so is this fun apple life cycle printable. These free life cycle of an apple worksheets are great for incorporating into an Apple theme or Johnny Appleseed Unit. Other than learning about apple life cycles, toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students will also practice math and literacy skills with fun themed worksheets.
Apple Life Cycle Printable
This massive apple life cycle printable pack contains over 60 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on the life cycle of an apple. Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. These activities include 3-part cards, information cards, size sequencing cards, and puzzles.
There are other hands-on activities which can be used with playdough or pom poms to mark the answers are the addition and subtraction cards and count and clip cards. Children can also work on their scissor skills with the cut and paste life cycle activity. There are also many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include writing the time, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages.
Apple Life Cycle Worksheet
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these no prep apple themed worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Life Cycle of an Apple Printable
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Apple Life Cycle –Write the life cycle in order.
- Apple Life Cycle –Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles– Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Life Cycle of an Apple Tree Worksheet
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words–Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Color by Number –Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence –Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
Apple Tree Life Cycle Worksheet
- What I Know about Apples –Record what you already know about Apples.
- What I want to learn about Apples –Record what you want to learn about Apples.
- Apple Life Cycle Writing Pages –Students can research each part of the apple life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Apples be ready to pick? –Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! –Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! –Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? –Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Apples Can, Have and Are –Write about the unique features that apples have with other plants in each column.
- Apple Life Cycle Word Search –Find the words.
- If I grew an apple tree… –Write a story about what it would be like to grow an apple tree..
- Nouns or Verbs? –Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Apple Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Prek Worksheets
- Apple Number Bonds Activities
- Free Alphabet Desk Cart (apple theme and more)
- Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Letter A
- Apple ABC Game
- I Spy Preschool – Apples
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheet with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Number Bond to 10 Practical Activities
- Counting Apples Worksheet
- Apple Basket Multiplication Game
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Apple Count to 20 Home Punching Apple Munching Activity
- Apple Alphabet Activity – Letter Recognition Game
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Alphabet Apple Lacing Craft
- Printable Apple Compound Words for Kids
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Day Activities
- Apple Find the letter and Tracing Worksheets
- Fun Apple Experiment Worksheet
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds
- Verbs for Apples
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Easy Apple Pie Playdough that smells like fall!
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
Apple Life Cycle Preschool
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.