Apple season is here! The smell of freshly picked apples is amazing and so is this fun apple life cycle printable pack. These free printable life cycle of an apple tree worksheet pages are great for incorporating into an Apple theme or Johnny Appleseed Unit. Other than learning about apple life cycles, toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students will also practice math and literacy skills with fun themed worksheets. Simply print the apple tree life cycle worksheet to play and learn abou the life cycl of an apple this September.
Apple Life Cycle Printable
This massive apple life cycle printable pack contains over 60 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on the life cycle of an apple. Throughout these exciting life cycle of an apple tree worksheets, you will find letter matching, skip counting, single digit addition and subtraction, double digit addition and subtraction, counting, cut and paste life cycle worksheets, life cyctle terms, color by number, apple i spy, apple tree life cycle sequencing, apple life cycle poster, learning colors, graphing, letter find with do-a-dot markers, telling time on a clock, double digit ariting prompts, singular or plural, apple word search, noun or verb, and more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will lofe these apple life cycle worksheet choices to use with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Life cycle of an apple tree worksheet
Apple Life Cycle
Basically the life cycle of a tree begins when the dormant plant begins to show signs of new growth and life in the spring. New leaves will emerge and photosynthesis will begin again. Soon after the leaves emerge, delicate flowers will adorn the fruit tree. When the center of te flower is fertilized, typically by another nearby apple tree), the fertilized ovules will become seeds. As the flowers fall off within a couple weeks the ovules that have been pollicanted will swell and begin forming an apple. The outer wall of the ovary develops into the fleshy white part of the apple. The inner wall of the ovary becomes the apple core around the seeds. In summer, the apples grow bigger and gradually change color, and the tree produces new growth. Any apples that were not sufficiently pollinated or aren’t as strong will fall off throughout the season. In the fall apples are ready to be picked and eaten. Any that are not picked will fall off and if not removed by people or animals, will rot. When the weather turns cold the leaves on the apple tree will change colors and eventually drop as the tree becomes dormant throughout the winter to protect itself and the stored energy for the spring to begin the life cycle all over again.
Life Cycle of an Apple
Grab these handy, and free life cycle of an apple printable to sneak in science, math, literacy, and more into your back to school learning.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Apple Life Cycle –Write the life cycle in order.
- Apple Life Cycle –Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles– Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Life cycle of an apple tree free printable
There are so many choices in this HUGE pack of apple life cycle free printable. Just pick the apple worksheets that go with your child’s abilities and skills the best.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words–Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Color by Number –Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence –Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
Apple Tree Life Cycle Worksheet
These printables are such a great way to explore apple life cycle preschool while practicing other skills at the same time!
- What I Know about Apples –Record what you already know about Apples.
- What I want to learn about Apples –Record what you want to learn about Apples.
- Apple Life Cycle Writing Pages –Students can research each part of the apple life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Apples be ready to pick? –Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! –Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! –Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? –Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Apples Can, Have and Are –Write about the unique features that apples have with other plants in each column.
- Apple Life Cycle Word Search –Find the words.
- If I grew an apple tree… –Write a story about what it would be like to grow an apple tree..
- Nouns or Verbs? –Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
- Red Apple Pie Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Green Laffy Taffy Apple Slime
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Super Soft, No-Cook Apple Playdough for Fall
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Apple Volcano Experiment and Activity for Kids in September
- Simple Apple Science Experiment and Activity for September
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Apple Stem Activity – Practical Engineering Challenge for Kids
- Melting Apple Science Experiment for September
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
Apple Activities for Kids
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
- Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Printable Apple Math – Number Bonds Activity
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- 🐜 Ant life cycle for kids printable activity
- 🍎 Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Spin and learn with this apple life cycle printable
- 🦇 Life cycle of a bat worksheets or these bat life cycle worksheets
- 🐝 life cyle of a bee worksheets
- 🦋 Hatching Butterflies with butterfly life cycle worksheet
- Learn math and literacy along with these butterfly life cycle worksheet free download
- Butterfly worksheets to learn science plus math and literacy skills or try these cute life cycle butterfly crafts
- 🐔 Life cycle of a chicken worksheet, printable, and activity
- 🌼 Lift-the-Flap Flower Life Cycle printable activity
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- 🐸 Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Grab this spinner to learn about the frog life cycle for kids
- Insect life cycle printable book to read, color, and learn
- 🐞 Ladybug life cycle worksheet or use these pages with ladybug life cycle for kids
- 🐼 Panda life cycle worksheets or these panda worksheets
- 🐧 Penguin life cycle worksheet are the perfect addition to you winter theme!
- 🌿 Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Read, color, and learn with these plant life cycle worksheets
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- 🎃 Pumpkin life cycle worksheet pdf – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Cut and Paste Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- 🐰 Life cycle of a Rabbit worksheet or themed math, literacy and science in these rabbit worksheets
- 🐟 Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Plus don’t miss our experiment breeding guppies to learn about life cycles up close!
- 🐢 Sea Turtle Worksheets to make a book to read, color, and learn about their life cycles
- 🕷 Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- 🌻 Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- 🦃 Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- 🍉Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
- Worm Life Cycle worksheets and activity
- 💧 Free Water Cycle Worksheets for Kids
Apple Life Cycle Preschool
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.