Apple season is here! The smell of freshly picked apples is amazing and so is this fun apple life cycle printable. These free life cycle of an apple worksheets are great for incorporating into an Apple theme or Johnny Appleseed Unit. Other than learning about apple life cycles, toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students will also practice math and literacy skills with fun themed worksheets.
Apple Life Cycle Printable
This massive apple life cycle printable pack contains over 60 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on the life cycle of an apple. Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. These activities include 3-part cards, information cards, size sequencing cards, and puzzles.
There are other hands-on activities which can be used with playdough or pom poms to mark the answers are the addition and subtraction cards and count and clip cards. Children can also work on their scissor skills with the cut and paste life cycle activity. There are also many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include writing the time, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages.
Apple Life Cycle Worksheet
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these no prep apple themed worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Life Cycle of an Apple Printable
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Apple Life Cycle –Write the life cycle in order.
- Apple Life Cycle –Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles– Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Life Cycle of an Apple Tree Worksheet
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words–Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Color by Number –Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence –Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
Apple Tree Life Cycle Worksheet
- What I Know about Apples –Record what you already know about Apples.
- What I want to learn about Apples –Record what you want to learn about Apples.
- Apple Life Cycle Writing Pages –Students can research each part of the apple life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Apples be ready to pick? –Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! –Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! –Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? –Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Apples Can, Have and Are –Write about the unique features that apples have with other plants in each column.
- Apple Life Cycle Word Search –Find the words.
- If I grew an apple tree… –Write a story about what it would be like to grow an apple tree..
- Nouns or Verbs? –Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- Life Cycle of an Ant
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- Pumpkin life cycle worksheet – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- Penguin life cycle worksheet – is a perfect addition to you winter theme!
- Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- Apple Life Cycle Lapbook, Pumpkin life Cycle Lapbook, or Strawberry Life Cycle Printables
- Ladybug life cycle worksheet pages perfect for spring and summer
- Chicken Hatching eggs in the classroom worksheets
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Hatching Butterflies with Life cycle of a butterfly worksheet
- Sea Turtle Printable Books to learn about their life cycles
- Learn math and literacy along with these Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
Apple Life Cycle Preschool
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.