Apple season is here! The smell of freshly picked apples is amazing and so is this fun Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack. It would be great incorporated into an Apple or Johnny Appleseed Unit.
Apple Life Cycle
This massive printable pack contains over 60 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on the life cycle of an apple. Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. These activities include 3-part cards, information cards, size sequencing cards, and puzzles.
There are other hands-on activities which can be used with playdough or pom poms to mark the answers are the addition and subtraction cards and count and clip cards. Children can also work on their scissor skills with the cut and paste life cycle activity. There are also many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include writing the time, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages.
Apple Life Cycle Printable Preschool
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Apple Life Cycle –Write the life cycle in order.
- Apple Life Cycle –Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles– Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words–Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Color by Number –Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence –Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Apples –Record what you already know about Apples.
- What I want to learn about Apples –Record what you want to learn about Apples.
- Apple Life Cycle Writing Pages –Students can research each part of the apple life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Apples be ready to pick? –Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! –Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! –Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? –Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Apples Can, Have and Are –Write about the unique features that apples have with other plants in each column.
- Apple Life Cycle Word Search –Find the words.
- If I grew an apple tree… –Write a story about what it would be like to grow an apple tree..
- Nouns or Verbs? –Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
You may also like:
- Free Apple Counting Mini Book
- Hands on Apple Seed Counting Mats
- Cute Apple Hand Art
- Apple Threading Number Order
- Free Apple Tree Adding Flashcards
- Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 30 Apple Crafts for Kids
- Fun Apple Noun & Verb Sorting Activity
- Apple Adding Mats
- Ten Frame Apple Activity
- Fall Apple Addition Coloring Pages
Download FREE Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.