It’s fall and that means changing leaves, apple, orchards, and pumpkin patches, are in season. Taking advantage of what lessons the season have to offer is one of my favorite things to do in my homeschool. This season we will frequent our favorite pumpkin patch and learn all about the life cycle of a pumpkin.
Pumpkin Activities for Kids
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders
- 35 Pumpkin Crafts & Kids Activities
- Fun Pumpkin Goop
- Cool Pumpkin Craft for Big Kids
- Order of Operation Pumpkin Puzzles
Free Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Printables
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Matching Worksheet: Introduce your child to the basics of the pumpkin life cycle. On one side of the page your child will see images that represents the pumpkin life cycle. Have your child draw a line to the word associated with the picture.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Cut & Paste: Get out the scissors and paste and cut out the stages of the life cycle of the pumpkin. Then paste the stages in the correct order.
- Mini Pumpkin Life Cycle Coloring Book: Cut out this adorable mini coloring book and staple at the left edge. Your child can color the pictures and practice handwriting on each page.
Have a great fall and start out the school year with some fun by learning more about the pumpkin life cycle. Don’t stop at worksheets, think about taking your child to the pumpkin patch after studying the pages and take your pictures of pumpkins, the vines, the patch, and even some seeds and make your own scrapbook. Combining worksheets and real experiences will solidify lessons for your child.
Download Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.