Make practicing addition fun with this clever, hands-on activity. Pumpkin Patch Addition Game is a free printable math game for early learners.
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergarten and first grade kids to practice addition within 10 while having fun with a pumpkin or thanksgiving theme.
Addition Within 10
Start out by printing out the pumpkin game board and spinner in color on cardstock. Cut out the spinner and assemble by attaching the leaf to the spinner center with a brad. Now print out a black and white Addition Sums Pumpkin patch worksheet for each player.
Students will move around the game board with a marker (we like to use Lego mini figures) by spinning the spinner and moving the appropriate number. Where ever you land is the sum. Students will color a pumpkin in their pumpkin patch worksheet that has the same sum. Play continues to the next person. Continue spinning and moving around the gameboard until you get through the colorful path and see who has the most pumpkins in their patch in color. Or you can play until one person has their entire pumpkin patch colored in.
Math Activities for Kindergarten
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace is a fun way to learn with this classic fall candy
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Words game
Download Pumpkin Patch Addition Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!