Make this EPIC spider slime in under 2 minutes with this fantastic dish soap slime. I will show you how to make slime with dish soap that feels great, smells amazing, and is loads-of-fun to play with! Plus this white slime is so much fun-to-play with when you put creepy crawly spiders in the white webs! use this white glue slime as spider activities for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, and up!
Dish Soap Slime Recipe
All you need are a few simple ingedients to make this epic white slime:
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup clear dish detergent
- 4 ounzes white glue
- 1/3 cup Sta-Flo
Start by mixing in a bowl the corn starch and dish soap.
How to Make Slime with Dish Soap
Dish soap slime
Spider activities for toddlers
Spider activities for preschoolers
White Glue Slime
Halloween Slime Recipe
Isn’t it cool how the spiders are climbing up the slime cobwebs!
Halloween Activities for Preschoolers
Halloween Activities for toddlers
And, one of the things we love about this amazing dish soap slime recipe is that your hands smell great and are squeaky clean when you are done because of the dish soap in it!
Spider Activities for Kids
- Spider Counting Activities for Preschoolers
- Spider Shape Sorting Activity – help the spider trap the items in his web that are the same shape as his web
- S is for Spider Handprint art
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Spider Shapes Worksheets for Preschool
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Fun, hands on Spider for Kids unit
- Easy Spider Slime Slime
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
Favorite Kids Activities
Looking for more fun ideas for kids? You will love this outrageously fun activities for preschoolers and beyond:
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough Recipe
- 2 Ingredient WOW Slime for Kids
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Easy and fun-to-make Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Ready to try another slime recipe? This easy slime recipe uses dish soap!
- Homemade Edible Sand – easy to make and fun to play with!
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- 45 Puffy Paint Recipes and Project ideas for kids
- AMAZING Bubble Painting is process art project perfect for summer
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Animal I Spy Printable is fun and a great way to work on visual discrimination
- Goldfish Counting Bowls – snack activity for kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids is sure to be a hilarious project for the whole family
Leave a Reply