Fluffy Unicorn Slime
My daughter is obsessed with unicorns. I mean OBSESSED. Shirts, pencils, blankets..it doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s unicorn, she wants it. I think it’s because of the flowy, puffy hair in all it’s colored glory. My daughter also loves making slime. She can pretty much make a basic slime recipe on her own now, but I thought we’d switch it up a little today and make some Fluffy Unicorn Slime. This unicorn slime recipe is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
To make this diy puffy slime recipe is really simple, all you need are a couple simple materials you may even have at home ready to go!
- White Glue
- Shaving Cream (The Foamy Kind)
- Bowl & Fork
- Optional: Food Coloring & Glitter
Unicorn fluffy slime recipe
Mix in the desired amount of food coloring and stir. This is also when we added about 2 tbs of glitter. We clearly did not add enough because you can barely see it. BUT it got all over our hands as well, so maybe glitter isn’t the best choice.
Unicorn slime recipe
Easy Slime Recipe
That person will put all of the beads and buttons back into the slime and hand it back to the other person. Repeat the activity. Whoever got all of the beads and buttons out of the slime fastest wins.
Play again with more or less beads.
Best Playdough Recipe
- Kids will go crazy over this amazing, Edible Ice Cream Playdough that scoops like ice cream and is taste safe!
- Color Changing Playdough – is not only fun to play with, but helps teach kids some science too!
- Easy 2 Ingredient Play dough that is super soft!
- Edible Peppermint Stretch Playdough
- Hot Chocolate Playdough smells so delicious!
- Candy Corn Edible PlayDough
- Simple-to-Make Peeps Playdough
- Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
Fun Summer Activities
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- DIY Lava Lamp
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Density Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
Looking for more fun-to-make easy slime recipes? You’ve got to try these slime recipes for kids:
- Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Construction Slime Activities
- EASY Contact Solution Slime
- WOW 2 ingredient slime -our go to recipe
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime
- Edible, Gummy Bear Slime or this Cornstarch Slime with gummy bears
- Monsters Inc Slime with a zillion googly eyes
- Chocolate Goop
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime
Seasonal Slime Recipes
- Melting Snowman Slime
- Red Hot Valentines Day Activity Slime
- Valentines Day Glitter Slime
- Purple Valentines Day Slime
- Beautiful Gold Slime
- Glittery Green slime for St Patrick’s Day
- Leprechaun St Patricks Day Slime
- Easy Halloween Slime
- Gorgeous shimmery Gingerbread Slime
- Seriously green Mr Grinch SLime
- Fluffy Christmas Slime