Sometimes finding a project Toddlers enjoy and can actually do themselves is difficult. This valentine projects for toddlers is one they will have fun making and be proud they can do it themselves. For this valentines art for toddlers all you need is a large piece of paper or canvas, red paint, pencil, and valentine stickers such are read heart. This sticker crafts for kids is fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students too. This valentine projects for preschoolers is such a fun activity to make in February.
Valentine projects for toddlers
Get ready for Valentine’s Day on February 14th with this fun and easy valentine projects for toddlers. This is a fun valentines crafts for kids from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students too. It makes a fun gift for someone or precious keepsake project. Children will complete the fun valentines art for toddlers with red paint and then complete the word LOVE by placing red, pink, or purple heart stickers over the letters.
Valentines art for toddlers
I love hand art. It makes such precious childhood keepsakes and allows kids to get “hands on” with their art work.
After you’ve covered your surface, and your toddler, put some washable paint on a plate. Allow them to press their hand in the paint.
Valentines day arts and crafts
My 3 year old loved squishing her hand in the paint. She kept asking if she could do it again.
Valentine’s day crafts for toddlers
Next up in this valentine’s day projects for toddlers I helped her press her hand carefully on an 11”x8” canvas I got inexpensively at Michaels.
NOTE: You might want to let the paint dry before moving on to the fun sticker part
Valentine projects for preschoolers
Next, I wrote out the L, V, and E in pencil. Then my daughter stuck heart stickers on top of the lines I drew. Any heart valentine stickers will do. I would suggest they are similar to one another for a “balanced” project.
Note: Instead of stickers, you could have your child use small heart cookie cutters or sponges and stamp along the pencil letters.
Preschool valentine crafts
This part was my daughter’s favorite as she could do it independently.
Valentine’s day crafts for preschoolers
She is so proud of her artwork. And it made such a precious keepsake!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids