Grab these super cute valentines day worksheets to practice forming letters out of coversation hearts and tracing upper and lowercase letters. This fun valentines day activities for preschoolers is a super cute way to help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children practice making their letters. This free conversation heart printable includes a space to build the letter using conversation hearts and tracing for both upper and lower case letters. Simply print pdf file with valentine’s day alphabet worksheets, grab some heart candy, and start practicing!
Valentines Day worksheets
Practice makes perfect! That is so true when it comes to helping kids learn their ABCs. It takes lots of practice. This valentine alphabet worksheets are a fun, seasonal alphabet practice that kids will love because they made it into their very own Valentine Alphabet Book from a to Z. You can do just the letter of the week you are working with or complete all the alphabet mats using conversation heart candies. Either way these free printable valentines day worksheets are handy for sneaking in some fun learning into your February. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no-prep valentines day worksheets to practive learning ABCs in your valentines day theme. Use these as extra practice, valentines day literacy center, or supplement to your homeschool phonics curriculum.
Valentine’s Day Worksheets
Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
hen the pdf file opens simply print the black and white pages. You will need one copy of A to Z pages per student. Next, cut the pages in half. Then set out the alphabet pages with conversation heart candy and you are all ready to complete this educational activity perfect for February learning.
Valentines Day Printables
To complete this fun, February themed literacy activity have students place a conversation heart over each of the hearts. (This is a great one to one correspondence activity for young learners.) O
Preschool Valentines Day
Finally, have your child trace the upper and lower case letters on each valentine abc worksheets page. This is great for strengthening fine motor skills and improving writing.
Conversation Heart Printable
There are lots of ways you can use this Alphabet printable. You can:
- Stack 1/2 pages and staple to make an Alpahbet Book form A to Z
- Laminate 1/2 pages and use with dry erase markers for a reusable activity
- Cover the heart dot-to-do spaces with conversation hearts for some tactile learning
- Color in the heart spots
- Include a drawing on the back of pages that starts with the alphabet page to the right
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers!
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Valentines Day Alphabet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Love your stuff and emails.