This fun Valentine Alphabet Book is perfect for helping toddlers, Preschoolers, and Kindergarteners practice making their letters. This free printable Conversation Heart Alphabet Worksheets includes a space to build the letter using conversation hearts and tracing for both upper and lower case letters.
Valentines Day Activities
- Red Hot Valentines Day Slime
- Matisse Valentines Day Art Project
- Valentines Alphabet Game (free printable)
- 12 Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
- Valentines Day Coloring Pages (free printable)
- Beautiful Heart Painted Tree Craft
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe (our favorite!)
- Use these hearts to affirm your family with our favorite Valentines Day tradition
Conversation Heart Alphabet Worksheets
Practice makes perfect! That is so true when it comes to helping kids learn their ABCs. It takes lots of practice. This Valentine Alphabet Book is a fun, seasonal alphabet practice that kids will love because they made it into their very own Valentine Alphabet Book.
Next, cut the pages in half. Then set out the alphabet pages with conversation heart candy and you are all ready to complete this educational activity perfect for February learning.
Valentines Day Activity
To complete this fun, February themed literacy activity have students place a conversation heart over each of the hearts. (This is a great one to one correspondence activity for young learners.) O
Valentines Day Worksheets
Finally, have your toddler, preschool, prek, or kindergarten age student trace the upper and lower case letters on each page. This is great for strengthening fine motor skills and improving writing.
Conversation Heart Printable
There are lots of ways you can use this Alphabet printable. You can:
- Stack 1/2 pages and staple to make an Alpahbet Book form A to Z
- Laminate 1/2 pages and use with dry erase markers for a reusable activity
- Cover the heart dot-to-do spaces with conversation hearts for some tactile learning
- Color in the heart spots
- Include a drawing on the back of pages that starts with the alphabet page to the right
Valentines Day Printables
- For more practice tracing alphabet letters during February try this Free Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book
- Practice letter recognition with these Conversation Heart Letter Find Worksheets or these Valentines day Cookie Alphabet Worksheets.
- Looking for more activities to do with your leftover Converstaion Heart candies? Try these Free Valentine’s Day Number Book or Hands on Valentine’s Day Candy Box Math
- Valentines Day Math with Snap Cubes
- These FREE Valentines Day Worksheets will help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with prek and kinders
- Looking for a super cute printable Valentines Day craft for young kids? Try our Heart cactust craft, heart fish craft, or this Valentines Day Math Craft that helps kids practice addition and subtraction.
- CVC Words Activity with Conversation Hearts Printable
- Practice number recognition as you reveal mystery pictures with these Color by Number Worksheets, Color by Hundreds Chart,
- Prepare Valentines to send out with this clever upper and lowercase letters matching activity
- Printable Valentine’s Day Clip Cards (Numbers 11-20)
- Chocolate Box Sight Words Activity perfect for February
- Work on strengthening hand muscles and improving coordination with these Valentines Day Tracing Pages or these simple Valentines Day Symmetry Drawing Prompts
- Color by Sight Words worksheets are great for working on reading fluency
- If your student is working on improving multiplication you don’t want to miss this Heart Multiplication Lacing Game that is self checking!
- Valentine’s Day Counting Cards
- Rhyming Hearts Cut & Paste Worksheets
Download Valentines Day Alphabet Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!