Have fun learning you’re ABCs with these super fun, free printable pirate worksheets. This pirate worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first graders allow children to use these abc worksheets to learn their alphabet letters from A to Z. On each of the pirate theme alphabet worksheets is a treasure map to find and color the clipart with the featured beginning sound, letter tracing by the pirtae skull and crossbone flag, and find the letter by the treasure chest. This alphabet activity is such a fun, no prep pirate printables that requires no prep work whatsoever.
Ahoy their matey! Is your little buchaneer working on learning their letters. These cute pirate worksheets are a fun, engaging alphabet activity to make learning fun! These free alphabet worksheets include a variety of coloring, tracing, and distinguishing the different letter. This pirate learning activity includes practice letter tracing, identifying words with the same initial sound, and letter find with bingo daubers part too. With all the cute pirate ship, treasure map, treasure chest, pirate flag and other cute images this is sure to become a favorite free printable alphabet worksheet of both parents, teachers, homeschoolers, and children too! Use these with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students for a truly epic adventure in learning!
Free pirate printables
Pirate worksheets for preschool
In this set of 26 pages, simply print the black and white worksheets that you with to work on. They are in black and white to save you on printer costs. There is a alphabet printables for each letter of the alphabet A-Z.
Free pirate worksheets
Using crayons, markers, or colored pencils have your child complete the different activities on the pirate activity sheet.
- Children can color the cute upper and lower case pirate alphabet letters to work on letter recognition.
- There is a pirate treasure map with an island, trasure, and x marks the spot. Children will look at the items on the treasure map and color all the items that start with the same beginning sound. This initial sound activity shown above has children identifying socks, scissors, star, and salami. They can color the rest of the map if they like to work on strengthening hand muscles, but don’t colour items that start with a different beginning sound.
- Using a dot a dot marker (also known as bingo marker, dabber markers, etc) or crayons color the gold coins that belong in the treasure chest by identifying all the upper and lowercase letters in this find the letter worksheet
- Next to the ominous pirate flag is a row of uppercase letters and lower case lettesr for students to trace. This letter tracing worksheet is a fun way to get practice forming letters.
Pirate alphabet letters
This free worksheet is a great way to help young children learn their alphabet from A-Z. This educational and fun activity is a great addition to your day of fun, pirate theme, or to make learning fun for children. Use just the letter of the week you are focusing on, use it as review in your classroom, extra practice, or as a pirate weekly theme.
NOTE: Another option on the color by beginning sound printable part is to color everything EXCEPT the items with the featured letter. In the above letter r worksheet page the robot, rat, rain cloud, rabbit would not be colored.
- I Spy Pirate Game with free printable worksheets
- Free Pirate Printables – worksheets for early elementary age kids to work on math and litearcy skills
- Gingerbread Pirates Actvities
- Free printable Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Simple Pirate Coloring Pages
- Cute Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Pirate Worksheets for Preschool
- FUN Pirate Theme Preschool
- Cute Paper Plate Parrot Craft
- Pirate Handwriting Tracing Strips for working on pre-writing skills
- Simple Pirate Ship Craft
- Pirate Colors Book Printable
- Pirate Family Fun Night
- Free Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets
These fun pirate activity ideas help young children work on early litearcy skills like letter sounds, writing their ABCs, reading simple cvc words, and reading sight words too.
- Free Pirate Games workign on Kindergarten sight words
- Pirate Letter Sound Games Printable Activity – includes both mathing letters and soritng by beginning sounds
- Super cute, FREE Printable ABC Pirate Worksheets
- Pirate Short a cvc words short a
- Pirate Parts of Speech Coloring Sheet
- Free Pirate BINGO Parts of Speech Game
Use these fun pirate themed worksheets and printable activities to help kids work on tracing numbers, couting, shapes, number sense, fractions, and more pirate math skills!
- Argh! Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets
- Free Pirate Shapes Themed Shape Reader
- Number Pirate Flashcards
- Make-a-Reader – Pirate Shapes Printable
- Pluder the Treasure in this Pirate Number Sense Games
- Count and Clip Pirate Counting
- Pirate Numbers 11-20 Worksheets pdf
- Hands-on Pirate Addition Color by Number
- Fun Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Pirate Place Value Games for making practicing place value fun
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters pdf
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Pirate worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Whimsical Inklings
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply