These FREE Duplo Alphabet Mats are a fun, playful way to introduce alphabet letters to toddlers and preschoolers using kid favorite Lego Duplos. Kids will build uppercase letters with Lego and then trace the uppercase letters too.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Educational Lego Activities
- Free Printable Lego All About Me
- Lego Balance Math Activity
- Learn the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Journaling with Lego
- Build a Sentence with Lego
- Lego Zipline Engineering Activity
- Beginning Sound Matching Game with Lego
- Lego Multiplication Activity
- Waterwheel Science Activity with Lego
- Lego Volcano Science Activity
- Spelling Game with Lego Minifigures
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
FREE Duplo Alphabet Mats
Kids can begin identifying alphabet letters, learn to make alphabet letters, and eventually practice writing alphabet letters with these fun FREE Duplo Alphabet Mats
I suggest laminating the sheets or sliding them in a page protector to make them durable. Then kids can use a dry erase marker to practice forming their uppercase alphabet letters on the bottom of the page.
We use these brick alphabet mats with LEGO DUPLO
Lego Games for Preschoolers
Introduce some math concepts by trying this. Ask children to only use single blocks and build the letters. How many single blocks makes up a double? Do you need more blocks using single or double blocks?
See Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats in Action