Make learning your ABCs fun with Lego letters! These hands-on, free printable, Duplo Alphabet Mats allow children to form uppercase lettesr out of lego bricks and then practice tracing letters too. There is a page for each letter A to Z. Use this lego alphabet with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print pdf file with lego alphabet letters printable and you are ready to play and learn!
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Kids need lots of practice to learn their ABCs! We like to provide a variety of hands on activities to learn how to form uppercase letters, learn to recognize each letter (letter recognition), strengthen hand muscles by tracing letters, and even work on beginning sounds which is a great introduction to phonemic awareness. My kids, young and old, LOVE playing with Lego bricks. Whether they are building tall towers, creating a building, a village, or learning to follow step by step instructions to build a new set. This is one classic, educational toy that never goes out of style! With these Duplo Alphabet Mats, we wanted to help keep kids engaged and motivated to practice learning their alphabet as they build lego letters. Use this duplo letters printable with toddlers, preschoolers,kindergarteners, and grade 1 students!
Duplo Alphabet Mats
Lego Alphabet Letters Printable
Kids can begin identifying alphabet letters, learn to make alphabet letters, and eventually practice writing alphabet letters with these fun Lego Alphabet Mats for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and grade 1. I just love hands on alphabet activities that make learning fun!
Print the pages in color. I suggest laminating the sheets or sliding them in a page protector to make them durable – especially if you are using them in a classroom, daycare, or with multiple siblings. Now the abc printable is reusable – children can use a dry erase marker to practice forming their uppercase alphabet letters on the bottom of each sheet from A to Z.
Lego letters template printable
Give students one of the alphabet printables, a pile of duplo blocks, and a dry erase marker (or crayon, marker, colored pencil, gel pen if you are making these consumable worksheets). Each page has just a splash of color – a brick border on the top and the bottom of the page to grab kids attention. Also on the free worksheet is a large uppercase letter with a template of how to form it (great for working on 1:1 correspondence) and letters on ruled lines for students to practice alphabet tracing.
We use these brick alphabet mats with LEGO DUPLO blocks, but generic ones work just as well. Use whatever you have on hand.
Introduce some math concepts by trying this. Ask children to only use single blocks and build the letters. How many single blocks makes up a double? Do you need more blocks using single or double blocks?
See how we use these alphabet mats in our homeschool. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun, no prep alphabet worksheet for working on alphabet recognition.
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- ⭐ READER FAVORTE – Lego Letters Alphabet Mats to build and trace letters from A-Z
- Trace Lego Numbers using bricks with these free printable duplo mats
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Under the Sea Lego Writing Prompts
- Lego Multiplication Flash cards printable
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling test for kids
- Learn the books of the Bible with this hands-on Lego Bible activity for kids
- Back to School Lego Challenge Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Lego Challenge
- Lego Alphabet Cards
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free Lego Printables Activities for Kids Poster
- Use these Free Printable Lego Challenge Cards to learn about famous landmarks from around the world as they use their creativity to recreate these famous buildings from the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower and 24 more.
- EASY Lego Balloon Car project for kids
- Journaling with Lego is a fun Lego writing prompts
- Squishy Circuits Lego Science Expeirments
- Kids will love making their own maze activity. If you use duplo blocks use a ping pong ball, if you use lego bricks use a marble.
- Hands-on Lego Spelling Game
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego Activities
- This simple-to-make Lego Zipline is great for teaching kids a variety of skills and having an EPIC afternoon.
- Lego Water Wheel Project
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids. Free printable Shape Activity for Preschoolers
Duplo letters printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply