If your kids love Lego as much as mine do, this free printable Back to School Lego Challenge is just what you are looking for. Download the pdf file with the brick challenge for you to print off. There is a different challenge for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders to do every day. This is great for problem solving, STEM activity, and early reasoning and math skills.
Where has summer gone? It is sad to wave goodbye to the sunny days but that doesn’t mean there isn’t fun in store for this school year. To break in the new school year start September out with a fun brick challenge. Just a few minutes every day can create a fun atmosphere ready for learning. This fun, hands on learning activity is super easy. All you need is our printable lego challenge and a handful of duplo or lego bricks
Print off the Back to School Brick Challenge and post it where your child can easily see it. The challenge is perfect to start off the school day or to direct your child to when he claims he is bored. Provide your child a box of bricks or other type of building toy. Each day your child simply uses his imagination to create the challenge for the day.
More Ideas to Use Back to School Brick Challenge
- Challenge can also be used for drawing or Minecraft.
- Challenge your child to write a paragraph or a few lines about what he built.
- Make it a game! Set a timer and have your child create the daily challenge in that time frame.
- Compete between kids to see who can make the challenge the fastest.
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
Back to School Printables
We have lots of other fun, clever back to school worksheets to help kids get excited about going back to school! Check out these free resources:
- Glue Stick rhyming activities for first grade
- Work on phonics and literacy with these adorable Crayon Box CVC Activities
- School Bus Letter Matching Game
- Glue Stick Number Bonds Worksheets
- Work on color recognition with these adorable Crayon Box Craft for Preschoolers and Kindergartens
- Celebrate the first day of school by making one of these free Back to School Hats
- Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Back to School Counting Puzzles
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School 1-10 Number Worksheets
- Back to School Color by Number
- Free School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- I Spy Back to School Printable
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- Back to School Theme for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheet Preschool
- School Bus Beginning Sounds Activity
- Free Back to School Coloring Pages
- Free printable first day of school signs
- School Supplies Tracing Lines Free Printables
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Worksheets – Crack the Code
- School Supplies Free sudoku printables
- Back to School Printables Bundle
FREE School Brick Challenge
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!