This fun all about me activities for kindergarten, pre-k, preschool, first grade, and 2nd graders is a great way for kids to record their favorites or learn about classmates as a back to school activity for kids. We like to use this all about me graphic organizer as a first week of school activity. The all about me printable is such a fun way to present the information about birthdays, favorite books, classroom teacher, name, age etc in a creative way. Print all about me worksheet and you are ready to start recornding all about me!
All About Me Graphic Organizer
Kids will have fun filling in the sections of the all about me graphic organizer as a back to school activity. This free all about me printable is a handy all about me activity for kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students. This version is more fun thatn an all about me worksheet as students will fill out, cut, and paste the sections on the big apple. Whether you are a classroom teacher, parent, or homeschooling coop – this is a great way to celebrate with a all about me poster.
All About Me Printables
All About Me Activities for Kindergarten
All you need to preapre this all about me activity is:
- A4 paper
- Colored crayons and pencils
- Colored paper (optional)
Print as many pages of these graphic organizers as you need for each student in your class. There are four options. A girl and a boy with cut outs on the side or the cut outs already on the organizer (for a simpler fill-in activity. After the kids have finished coloring and filling it out – you could easily laminate and hang these in class.
First Day of School Activity
I chose to print the cut out pieces on yellow paper – that way you can have a nice contrast once they’ve glued the pieces onto white paper. You could also do this with different colored paper.
These posters are so simple to use and you could hang them to decorate your class after the kids are done filling them! For the all about me posters – these are great to fill during back to school morning work or as a class activity for the first week of school. Get to know your students in a fun way! Have the kids fill them out decorate and color their posters, then hand them back to you so you could hang them in your class.
All About Me Poster
How to use:
- Have the kids fill out their details using pencil.
- They will then color the pieces along with their poster.
- After that, they will cut their pieces out and glue them onto their ‘apple’.
- You could laminate the posters and make sure they’re cut properly so that they can be hung easily.
First Day of School Printables
Get ready for the first day of school with your 1st day signs, a fun game, 1st day of school craft, and these cute coloring pages!
- First Day of School Signs
- Free Printable First Day of Preschool Sign
- Back to School BINGO
- Celebrate by making a cute, free printable First Day of School Preschool Craft
- First Day of School Hat Craft for Kindergartners
- Printable Back to School Coloring Pages
Back to School Printables
We have lots of other fun, clever back to school worksheets to help kids get excited about going back to school! Check out these free resources:
- School Supplies tracing lines worksheets for 3 year olds
- Back to School Lego Challenge First Week of School Activities
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Crack the Code Back to School Worksheets – addition and subtraction
- Pencil themed Fraction Puzzles
- Work on phonics and literacy with these adorable Crayon Box CVC Words Activity
- Free Hand Washing Printables
- Lots of clever Back to School Crafts or these Back to School Crafts ideas
- Back to School Pencil Punctuation Activities
- Glue Stick rhyming activities
Back to School Activities
- School Bus Beginning Sounds First Day of School Activities
- Color by Hundreds Chart Back to School Worksheets
- Sticky Number Bonds Worksheets
- School Bus Letter Matching Game
- Glue Stick Number Bonds Worksheets
- What Comes Next Back to School Math
- Back to School Activity with Crayon Box Letter Matching Puzzles
- Cute Crayon Box Craft to work on learning colors
- Back to School themed Number Matching Activity
- I Spy Colors Crayon Worksheet
- Back to School Theme Preschool
- School Bus Letter Matching Puzzles – First Day of School Activities
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- I Spy Back to School Worksheets
- School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- Back to School Color by Number Worksheets
- Cute Back to School Activity Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Pencil themed Counting Puzzles for Preschoolers
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School Preschool Number Worksheets 1-10
- Playdough Counting Mat Bus Activities for Preschoolers
- Back to School Printables Bundle
- All About Me Graphic Organizer for the 1st day of school
- Lego All About Me Worksheet
- All About Me Worksheet
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Clever All About Me Puzzle
- All About Me Poster Pennants
First Week of School Activity
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.