If you are looking for some fun ideas to get your child writing more, I’ve got you covered. Here are summer writing prompts in my June Writing Prompts pack.
Don’t let your kids fall into the 30% or more summer learning loss!
Keep kids writing all summer long to review and improve their writing with these free printable writing prompts.
Summer Writing Prompts
Creative writing prompts contain a black & white illustration your child can color as well as a writing prompt and a place to write. Each sheet has both large Kindergarten / 1st grade paper with three lines per page and smaller lined paper for 2nd-4th grade with 6 lines per page. These are perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary aged kids. The June writing prompts include:
- National Camping Month
- Flag Day
- Father’s Day
- National Aquarium Month
- Go Fishing Day
- Homeschool Room Makeover
- 200+ Free Printables for Homeschoolers by Subject
- Homeschooling 101 – everything you need to to know with lots of free resources!
- Our Workboxes – how we keep it all organized
- Free Homeschool Forms – to help you get organized!
- Homeschooling in Illinois
- 13 Homeschool Blogs you Should be Reading
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, math games for kids, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Summer Writing Activities
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!