Do your kid love blowing bubbles? This bubble painting is a fun twist on that classic childhood. As children blow bubbles they will be making a really cool bubble art for kids. Toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders will create a modern masterpieces with this outside art project. The bold colors, fun splatter effect, and memories you make will be beautifully preserved on this fun bubble painting on canvas. This blow painting is fun for a summer or spring activity for kids!
I love lazy summer days! Kids laughing in the backyard as they play in the sandbox, swing at the playground for hours, slurp popsicles, create masterpieces with chalk on the driveway, splash in the pool or backyard slip and slide, summer arts and crafts, and blow bubbles that float up through the warm summer air. Bubbles are a classic childhood activity that never seems to go out of style! Today, we tried a twist on the classic blowing bubbles summer activity, we used our bubble solution to make truly spectacular bubble paintings! This bubble painting art is fun for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students to try. Bubble painting for kids makes a really cool summer art project!
Bubble art for kids
This is such a fun, playful way for kids to create a unique piece of artwork. This project is great for children of all ages. Kids just need to be able to blow bubbles on their own to do this summer activities for kids. Plus blowing bubbles is great for improving oral muscles needed for forming sounds correctly!
You will want to add this bubble painting project for kids to your summer bucket list!
Bubble painting on canvas
For your bubbles artwork you will need bubble solution (store bought or homemade bubbles), food coloring (like you use for food), a bubble wand, and a piece of paper or canvas.
Bubble painting art
In small containers mix your store bought or homemade bubble solution with food coloring. Repeat with additional dishes until your child has several colors to paint with.
Bubble painting for kids
To make your bubble art projects, you will want to blow your bubbles outdoors as the colored bubble liquid may stain surfaces if not cleaned up promptly.
When the bubble pops on your paper or canvas it makes a lovely splatter effect.
Summer Art Project
I love that this summer painting for kids is part craft for kids, part art project, and part summer activity for kids. Kids from toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love completing this kids activity for summer.
Bubble paint art
Here is one of our finished masterpieces. I love how the colors mixed on the canvas and made a mix of drips, splatters, and small flicks of color.
Summer arts and crafts
My kids loved making their bubble painting and it made such a fun keepsake for our walls too.
Looking for more fun, creative ways to paint with bubbles? Check out these FUN ideas!
- Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
- Slime Bubbles
- How to make bubbles – makes HUGE bubbles!
- Easy Bubble Experiment for Preschoolers
- Beautiful Bubble Art for Kids
- Foam Bubble Painting Art for Kids
Looking for more fun kids activities and other ideas to keep kids engaged, learning, and having fun? Check out these:
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- EASY Pool Noodle Race Track for Kids
- Baking Soda Clay
- Amazing Baking Soda Slime
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- 30 Homemade Bird Feeders to make
- Pop rocks and soda experiment
- EPIC Water Balloon Painting Activities
- Simple Popsicle Stick Catapult project for kids
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts
- Summer STEM Ice Boat Races
- Easy Marshmallow Shooter
- Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Summer fun
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Van Gogh Starry Night Aluminum Foil Art Project
- Our favorite 2 ingredient slime is great for any time of the year!
Things to Do with Kids
- Edible Peanut Butter Playdough
- Shape Recognition Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Painting with Cars
- Grass Head Summer Activity for Kids
- Printable Lego Activities for Kids
- Silly Bouncy Egg
- Fun-to-Make DIY Foosball Table – Stem Project for kids
- Easy Sand Volcano with NO clean-up
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime
- Strawberry Scented Jello Playdough Recipe
- Snake Bubbles
- Beautiful Capillary Action Experiment
- Puffy Paint Recipes and Projects for Kids
- Kool Aid Watermelon Playdough
- LOTS of Fun Sidewalk Chalk Games
- 75+ Free Printable Scavenger Hunts for Kids
There are so many fun ways to play and teach kids about chemical reactions using a baking soda and vinegar reaction. Here are some of our favorite baking soda and vinegar activities.
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF! Rocket Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment
- Lemon Volcano are an EPIC Summer Experiment for Kids
- Mentos and Soda Experiment
- Outrageous Leak Proof Bag Science Experiments for Kids
- Heat Sensitivie Color Changing Slime Recipe
- 100 Exciting Year-Round Science Experiments for Kids
- Rainbow Activities for Preschoolers
- How to Make a Newton’s Cradle Science Expeirment