Do your kid love blowing bubbles? This bubble painting is a fun twist on that classic childhood. As children blow bubbles they will be making a really cool bubble art for kids. Toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders will create a modern masterpieces with this outside art project. The bold colors, fun splatter effect, and memories you make will be beautifully preserved on this fun bubble painting on canvas. This blow painting is fun for a summer or spring activity for kids!
I love lazy summer days! Kids laughing in the backyard as they play in the sandbox, swing at the playground for hours, slurp popsicles, create masterpieces with chalk on the driveway, splash in the pool or backyard slip and slide, summer arts and crafts, and blow bubbles that float up through the warm summer air. Bubbles are a classic childhood activity that never seems to go out of style! Today, we tried a twist on the classic blowing bubbles summer activity, we used our bubble solution to make truly spectacular bubble paintings! This bubble painting art is fun for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students to try. Bubble painting for kids makes a really cool summer art project!
Bubble art for kids
This is such a fun, playful way for kids to create a unique piece of artwork. This project is great for children of all ages. Kids just need to be able to blow bubbles on their own to do this summer activities for kids. Plus blowing bubbles is great for improving oral muscles needed for forming sounds correctly!
You will want to add this bubble painting project for kids to your summer bucket list!
Bubble painting on canvas
For your bubbles artwork you will need bubble solution (store bought or homemade bubbles), food coloring (like you use for food), a bubble wand, and a piece of paper or canvas.
Bubble painting art
In small containers mix your store bought or homemade bubble solution with food coloring. Repeat with additional dishes until your child has several colors to paint with.
Bubble painting for kids
To make your bubble art projects, you will want to blow your bubbles outdoors as the colored bubble liquid may stain surfaces if not cleaned up promptly.
When the bubble pops on your paper or canvas it makes a lovely splatter effect.
Summer Art Project
I love that this summer painting for kids is part craft for kids, part art project, and part summer activity for kids. Kids from toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love completing this kids activity for summer.
Bubble paint art
Here is one of our finished masterpieces. I love how the colors mixed on the canvas and made a mix of drips, splatters, and small flicks of color.
Summer arts and crafts
My kids loved making their bubble painting and it made such a fun keepsake for our walls too.
Looking for more fun, creative ways to paint with bubbles? Check out these FUN ideas!
- Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
- Slime Bubbles
- How to make bubbles – makes HUGE bubbles!
- Easy Bubble Experiment for Preschoolers
- Beautiful Bubble Art for Kids
- Foam Bubble Painting Art for Kids
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- Human Body Project
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Outrageously cool Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Rainbow Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Lego Squishy Circuits Electricity Science Experiments for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids