You will love this outrageously fun painting with cars activity where kids will make a cheery rainbow painting. This rainbow painting for kids is a fun painting idea for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. would be a great craft for spring, St. Patricks Day, discovering colors, and more. So grab some paper, washable paint, and hotwheels to try this rainbow painting art project.
Painting with Cars
Young children’s job is to PLAY! This Rainbow Painting project is such a fun process art project for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Painting with cars is a hands-on way for kids to explore color for kids, rainbow themes, and kids rainbow painting play at the same time. Use this This rainbow painting art project would be fun on its own or as part of a spring theme, or March St Patricks Day theme, or a color theme in April or May.
Rainbow painting art project
Big brother and sister were both eager to get their hands on some cars to paint too.
Write letters, numbers, or sight words on the piece of paper. Then tell your child to drive the blue hotwheel to the letter A (or word “is”, number 5). This is great for reinforcing lots of concepts while making a fun, colorful project too!
Ever kid should have the chance to paint in a fun way like this!
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to help kids learn a variety of skills with a fun transporation theme? You will love these transportation free printables:
- Construction Worksheets – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Dump Truck Counting Mat – Count to 20 activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Help kid spractice a variety of skills with this HUGE pack of Transportation Worksheets
- Transportation Kindergarten Word Families Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable activity
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters – practice handwriting while tracing letters with this fun transportation theme printable
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Mats – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Alphabet Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Check out these transportation activities for preschool
- Transportation Pom Pom Activity Sheets – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
- Make some artwork as you try this silly painting with cars activity for kids
- Practicing counting to 100 with this number train printable
- Don’t miss these fun-to-read Transportation Books for Kids
- Airplane cvc words worksheets to complete with do a dot markers
- Crazy Roads Kindergarten Sight Words Game or the pre-k sight words version or first grade sight words games edition
- Practice sight words with this fun, Train themed sightwordgame
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners